Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

Drop In and Say Hi 2

Smorkle, those pics are great!!
Tromo, I'll keep my fingers crossed for a good result of your blood test!
Make sure you get plenty of rest!

I finally had a good night of sleep, feels as if it's been ages! Too bad my alarm went off this morning, or I could have slept in. But I have some things I need to take care of at school, so am going to do that this morning. Then I'll be able to continu my work when I get back home, so hopefully won't be gone too long. I did take plenty of rest yesterday and it felt good. In the evening I even managed to get some work done, so I was glad :-)

Time for me to get going though!
Laters!

Thanks everyone! The cruise is 7 nights and has three stops in Mexico: Cabo, Mazatlan, and Puerto Vallarta! We have to wait until January to book our land excursions. Oh, and I got a room with a verandah so I wouldn't get that "caved in" feeling. I am a bit claustrophobic so I'm sure the extra money will be well spent!

Love the princess pics, Smorkle; did you go for Mickey's Halloween Party?

Love your pictures smorkle. Firstly I thought that it was you as Cinderella Ashamed

The blood results are positive, I thought that I will get 2 needles in my body and scratches, but ti was only one needle (The best part).

I just noticed how the Big bedroom looks dirty. I will clean later in the afternoon (I couldn't before cause of sickness). And finally there is nothing stopping me for taking a shower. :Laysdownandkissesshoes: Firstly I couldn't because my father was renovating the bathroom and later cause I was sick. how it is good to be healthy.

Wow Tromo, would you like to clean my room as well? congratulations

I haven't been around yesterday, was out ALL day with my sister, we just texted each other and we are absolutely exhausted. Today is another busy day for me, as in: I have made fun plans with another one of my BFFs, we're going to the movies and have Chinese this evening.

hi hi!
home from a long day of work! was out in Murietta Hot Springs over the Halloween weekend and did a little gambling in Pechanga. Lost $58 so it wasn't so bad!

Mindy~ oooooh!!!! 7 night cruise!!! nice!! you're going to have such a great time! i'm really excited for you!!

as for mickey's halloween party - no, didn't get to stay for that. just visited with the kids for a few hours in the day time. that was enough for me! LOL ba ha ha!!! i've decided that i'm too old to be going on rides that go round and round and round and round *vomit* round and round and rou....you get the point hee hee.

Luki~ LOL!! the little girl is my niece. she is 3 years old!!! Laughing

Sophie - what movie did you watch? anything good??

Bee - i hope you are doing well!!

Hey smorkle!

Indeed, not a big loss!! I hope you had a great time!

As for me, I have no idea, but I feel very exhausted, even after a good night's sleep. I woke up with 2 cold sores, so I guess something was brewing haha! Going to take plenty of rest.

When I went out with my friend to the movies, we saw a Belgian made production and it was really, really good! If I had to translate the title, it would be something like 'head over heals in love with you'. Yesterday I went back to the movies, this time with sister and her boyfriend, they hadn't seen "Despicable Me" yet, and I wanted to see it a second time. Today is going to be a very relaxing day, but am going to work for thesis as well. Tomorrow I'm getting my flu shot (yay... not looking forward to that, but hey, if it helps, it helps right). And the day after tomorrow I'm hanging out with a friend again, looking forward to that!

@smorkle I thought it was you as Cinderrela in the second picture Laughing

I am really exhausted.This was the 3rd in a arow sleeples night and 7th during last 10 days. And today was the 2nd day in school after my sickness.ANd I gound that we have a writing essay (or something similiar is the name in English), and we have to describe a person we know and don't know (I am really bad at this and I hope I get an A , cause I want to finish 7th Grade with all A or just Half of it). And tomorrow a test in Physics. I thoguht not being sick isn't fun than being in full health Laughing

uuggg sophie!! cold sores!! i hate them so much. i get them too sometimes and i really can't function when i get them. i really hope you're feeling better girl!!! oh, and the flu shot...i wanted to mention if you haven't gotten it yet, to wait till you are feeling better. the flu shot can make you feel worse Sad i mean, it's supposed to work your immune system and all so of course you'd feel kind of run down, but maybe after you are feeling better would be a better time?

oh luka! you're so funny! cinderella is much too pretty for me! i have more of a "fish" face as you can see by my new profile pic!! Laughing
why so restless at night? sounds like you have a lot of school on your mind right now. how about a really hot bath or shower before bed?? or some warm milk?? i hope you did well on your tests and paper!

Hello peoples ......

How is everyone?? I have been reading back and read lots of interesting things since I was here last.

We have been out on our sailboat several times lately. The last thing that we did was go to an airshow and watch it from the water. Kijo came down and spent the weekend with us. She and I went to the fair on Saturday night, and then met OH on the boat to watch the airshow on Sunday. We had a blast!!! It was a wonderful weekend!! We rode rides till I chickend out ..... The weather for the airshow was awesome ..

These last couple of weeks have been busy for me. I have had lots of kitty duties. In the last 3 weeks, I think that I have taken 6-7 to get spayed/neutered ... It is late and I have lost count. I have one in a cage right now to go in the morning. It makes for strange sleeping when I take them in. I have to catch them, which I usually do between 11pm and 2 am, then I have to get up at 7am to take them to the vet. That has made for some confusing weekends lately. But I am so happy!!! I only have about 5 more that need to be s/n then I will have everything out there fixed!!

We are gettig ready to go to Disney next weekend. The weather has finally cooled off and I think we will have a wonderful time..

whew .... my fingers are tired ... xoxoxo

Smorkle, tell me something about cold sores, lol, I absolutely hate them. Very annoying... But I'm glad, as we have something here in Belgium that is really good, it's like a patch you put over it, makes it (almost) invisible, and well, it does what a patch does, it gets the fluid out and dries out the sore. Best invention ever, hahaha!
When I was over at Tanya's this summer, I discovered something else and I still have a tube left, but try not to use it too much, as we don't have something similar here.

I might have to cancel my plans for tomorrow, as I'm still under the weather. Sad about it, because I was looking forward to just hang out with my friend, but I guess me getting better is much more important now!

And yeah, I thought about waiting too for the flu shot, so I'll see what the doc says this eve, if he wants me to wait till I feel better or not.

Tromo, I hope you feel better soon, hun! Make sure you get plenty of rest too. We can be resting buddies! :-D

TT, have a wonderful time at Disney!

So I did cancel my plans I had for today, but am glad I finally start feeling better. Was able to do a lot for my thesis (finally), and heading over to the library tomorrow to get new books.

Hope everyone is doing okay.

I am doing ok, Got two A today from GEography and History.

Hope that the Library won'+t be so loud. It's great to herar you are feeling better.

Tromo, that is good news! Congrats!

I'm just going over to the library to pick up books, should be home at noon I hope, gonna go early, so there's not much people running around (I hope). And then planning to do something fun at home, watch movies... Or depends, might clean (okay, that's nothing fun, but it has to happen)

ARE you planning to watch Harry Potter and the Deadly hollows?

It's coming out here November 17th I think, so yes: I am counting down! congratulations

I can't wait for it to com here. Laughing Throught the Summer Holidays I read all 7 part of Harry potter one after other Laughing NOw I am waiting fro DEcember's Book Market to buy Stephen King's books to see what type of Horrors he wrties.

I've read all the Harry Potter books as well, but I really would like to re-read them as it has been a while I've read them :-)
Stephen King is okay, or at least, my sister thought he has good books, I've never read them, cos it's not my genre :-)

I'm off to bed now, I need to get up early!
Goodnight :-)

Good night! Good thing all my getting up early is done this week till Sunday.

Awww, you are very lucky!
But I don't have to complain, it's only tomorrow I have to get out of bed early (alarm is at 6:30am), cos I really need to take the bus to school and get something done at the library (hope that goes well).

(yes, I'm still here, hahaha, but now I am really off to bed)
xoxoxo

After a bad night, got up really early, went to the library, got the books I needed (and made reservations for the others I need, but were already taken by others). And am home again! Top speed hahaha!

But it's good to be home, gonna relax this afternoon, think I deserved as much :-)

I have only school today. No other activities. NO homework and nothing to study. Have all the time after school to play music from computer (my favs all of over and voer and over...)

I can't wait next Friday to go to a premierre of an Opera. I fogot the name but I LOVe Operas and concerts (the classical ones)

I've never been to an opera to be honest.
What I would love to do, is go see cirque du soleil once!

Have you ever been to a Classical concert?

School day passed Smoothly. I was bored there(except Biology). I can't believe we have to wait about a week to get our essay Grades. Did it yesterday, It was to describe someone we know that isn't our freind or familiy. And I always get a B from that essays (Hoping this time I get an A)

To be honest, Tromo: no, I've never been to a classical concert. I think I would enjoy a concert filled with piano music (my favorite).

What did you see in biology that made it such a fun class? And who did you write about?

I am already very exhausted, just went to school this morning, was back at noon, as predicted, but it seems I overdid myself a bit, and am now a bit in pain. I did rest the entire afternoon, watched a couple of things I recorded.

If you forget about school and have fun reading and posting hear you will eventually forget about pain.

We didn't learn anything. But Our teacher gave us a speech about that we are the best class. and That some were ruining the title and that they have to stop being rude. And she told us how she gave suggested that her son gets alower conduct cause he listened to someone who suggested to attack a boy. Sorry if I made any mistakes butI don't know English best when translating a speech.

Laughing I asked my teacher if we could make up a person to describe. She said yes and I described my Imaginary friend.

Hehehe, thanks Tromo, I am enjoying a movie in the meantime and might go to bed in a bit, when I finished my tea :-) I hope the pain will be gone tomorrow, as I have had a terrible week, and finally felt better today, but now it got bad again.

That is a nice compliment from your teacher! I hope the people that are rude, come to senses quick and don't ruin the title! And too bad her son listened to someone that has such a bad behavior!

Oh, and thank you for adding my Mom, she really appreciates it!

It was notihng. I like to help people.

The day was great I almost forgot about a rude old woman. She was insulting the city's buss and trolleybuses. Just because the driver closed the door ccause the trolleybus was full. REtired people can be here in the city I live a lor of pain.

Aww Tromo, I understand. It doesn't mean for her to be rude. If the bus was full, the bus was full, she should understand that too.

I am heading to bed now
Goodnight

Always nice talking to you sweetie :-)

Today I'm having a very lazy day, I got up this morning with a bad headache... But seems to be better now. I might clean my room this afternoon, because my BF is coming over next weekend. We have a long weekend then, and my parents are gone, so I'll be home by myself, so invited BF over haha :-)

I am gonna have a lazy day till tongiht when I will try to paint a painting from my dreams. Is the headache gone?I am really hungry cause of the food talk in the Game arcade. But must wait Lunch or till my mother comes home so I can at least eat what I am in a mood.

Would you like to describe the painting?
The headache is almost gone, so I might get something done
Hahaha, tell me about food, I crave so much right now :-D

Well it is 3 items that were selling in the shop Dream. I love so much Shop dreams. Have you tried salted Sardines with vinegar. If my mom finds Salted Sardines in the shop I will eat them while waiting for lunch.

I'm not much of a fan of sardines (I was confusing them with ansjovis, and that I like).

Tromo, I'll catch you later, it's been a lot of fun in the game arcade today (very confusing haha), but I'm going to clean for a bit :-D

Bye. I am gonna have something to wat so I won't starve Laughing

Morning all :-)

Just came back from the doctor and we had a gas alarm over here... We have constructions in our street, and another one, and seems they hit the pipelines... But everything seems to be okay again, so that's good. Also went to the library to get another book I needed/wanted. And now I'm gonna do nothing, just play PS a bit, have lunch and then try to get some work done for school.

The day was an absolutely catastrophe!
First I had to wake up early but couldn't sleep. Than My French techer sucked all the color and happiness left. The only Thing good for the day was Computer Studies, Chemistry , History and German. Laughing My friend and got a presentation for the next month Laughing ANd than Music school If i went to the trumpet instead to the dotor I could explode. and My mother siad that after 15. December In Bosnia and HErztegovina don't need Visa to go to most countires. I already see me in Gegmany, Spain, France, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria and et cetera.

Tromo that sounds exciting!!!
I see you love Europe, hahaha, the only thing I can say is: make sure to visit Belgium too, lol!

I had a pretty nice day myself so far. Went shopping with Mom, was a short shopping spree, but it was fun! Too bad it was so cold, but I guess it's just that time of the year now. Although I cannot wait for me and BF to leave for our skiing trip (we are gone for one week in February). Lol, I bought myself a new ring and bracelet - I'm a big jewelry fan! So I'm pretty happy :-)

And now I'm off to get some work done for my thesis, as I got interrupted a lot yesterday.

Hope all's well!

For those who still drop by, there is a PSFC chat area now as well, come and join I'd say!

Hi Hi everyone! i'm sorry i've been gone for a little bit but i had some serious studying to take care of. but now that all that nonsense is behind me, i can concentrate on the more important things...like: playing ps and chit chatting on PSFC!!! tee hee hee.

so i've gone back to catch up so sorry if these comments and questions are coming a bit late, but that's me right now..late tee hee.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tanya~ wow, do you and Kijo live near one another? and were you both friends before or did you meet on FB via PS?? if i remember correctly, i think you both met via PS...but I could be wrong..
it sounds like you are involved with kitty rescues...that is so awesome! i love cats!!! what do you do with them after they get fixed?

Sophie~ what is this miracle patch that you use for cold sores called? i don't recall seeing anything like that over here. can you give me the name so i can look it up on the internet?

i love cirque shows. if you ever get a chance, you must check them out. they have a bunch of different kinds in las vegas and ones that come here by my house. i love them all. except there's this one in las vegas (i think zoomanity...i could be wrong) i didn't see it but my sis-in-law said it's very "adult"... hmmm not sure about that one!!! well, that's vegas for ya! LOL!!
they also have a cirque club that you can sign up for online. you can get tickets cheaper and earlier before they are released to the public!

gas alarm??? yikes, that sounds scary! did you have to evacuate for a bit or what happened???!! that's crazy!

Tromo~ i'm glad to see that you did well on your exams!!
how was the opera?? i love music! do you play any instruments??

as for me, right now it's 1:54am and my eyelids are telling me to go to sleep but i really don't want to. but i think because i'm so tired, i'm starting to get hungry... hmmm...what to eat??
i think we've finally got this crazy ant situation under control at my house now. (yes, crazy crazy killer ants were all over the kitchen!!!) ok, they weren't killer ants, but they were crazy. a friend told us about this product called TERRO - it's basically ant bait. they eat it, take it back to their nest, and kills the whole nest!!!! SWEET! i think we've killed (for real!) at least 4 different ant nests now over the last 2 weeks. I HATE ANTS!!! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!! ba ha ha ha..

ok, i'm tired and i sound crazy now...so that's it for me for now.

xx

YAY! Smorkle is baaaack!!
Good news BTW! I am SO happy for you!!

This miracle patch is not to be found anywhere around the states, believe me (in case you do, it's called compeed cold sore patch). I've gone hunting when I was at Tanya's this past summer and I didn't find any of it. I did find something called Orajel overnight patches, but they did no good for me. It is supposed to dissolve while you sleep, but that didn't happen, so usually I had to tore them back off, which made the sore bleed.

Hahaha, Vegas, says enough Smorkle =D I've never been to Vegas and we did plan to go there while we were in the States, but didn't have enough time eventually. So maybe one day I'll plan a weekend over there hahaha! We have a show called apassionata going on now, it's with horses. But i don't have the time now to go see it.

We didn't get evacuated as far as I know cos I had to go to the dr at that point :p But it seemed to be solved quickly, so I guess it wasn't that bad. Just glad they smelled it on time, because with all the machinery... If they'd touched something, scraping metal or something, I guess the bang would have been bad... Blah, don't think about it, because it is quite scary if you think about it all.

We did have terrible weather during the weekend, there was a huge flood in the entire country and a couple of people were killed because of it. Sad to see all the mess it made too.

Blah, ants! I hope you have gotten rid of them all now, I don't like ants! I'm gonna go now, get some work done again. I had a very productive day yesterday (wrote about a 1000 words), but made me too hyper before going to bed. I was having issues to relax a bit, even though I enjoyed a simple TV evening :-D

I play Trumpet. BUt Prefer Piano (a lot).

I am so tired of school. I have to make a presentation for HIstory and 2 Paintings for Art.

Hey Mindy! Hope all is well with you! And awesome countdown btw!

Been having a lazy day today and am getting tired a bit, didn't sleep well. Went out today with sis, to buy (yes, already!!) a christmas gift for our parents! Hope we made the right decision hahaha! But I know they'll love it!

Well, gonna continue dropping by here to let you guys know how I am doing. Today I planned to work for my thesis, but that didn't turn out so good. I did order a couple of gifts today and am going shopping again tomorrow for the other things I wasn't able to find online. And I'll be gone for the weekend, finally going over to BFs place again, there were some problems why I wasn't able to go there... And that's it for now.

It's sad no one ever drops by here to be honest.