Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

I've just had....

I've just had the most evil nurse in the world taking my blood

They are normally fantastic and apart from the sharp scratch when they put the needle in I dont feel anything. This one really hurt .... she was twisting the needle and moving it around to get the blood flowing, but not in a gentle way.

I had Phoebe with me so couldnt say anything, as I have to show Phoebe it doesnt hurt.

Talk about taking your bad mood out on others Sad

Guest Guest

Ditto here!

We have some really bad experienced (as you prefer - evil) nurses walking in our hospitals. Seriously bad Sad

I can't stand needles Sad I always faint when one touches me Sad

I have to have blood tests done every 2 weeks, and normally they are fine...the nurses are normally great

It's only this week its an issue Sad

ive had the same experience hun, the nurse couldnt draw any blood so she moved the needle around and I could feel it the whole time Sad in the end I had a nasty and massive bruise. she even tried to take blood from the vain near my nuckle Sad
i totally understand how you feel hun xx

it was more her attitude that annoyed me...she didnt even speak to me Sad

she shouldnt be a nurse with an attitude like that Sad
if you have her again you should complain hun xxxx

Awww, some people just don't seem to have any "people-skills", makes you wonder how they get a job like a nurse if they're like that!
Hope you're ok though Lisa

My mum has to have her bloods taken every 6weeks (was every 4) as she has a rare illness/disability but she's had problems with nurses before being really rough & that "digging around" with the needle trying to get blood!
I'm not a fan of needles but luckily I've never had any problems before.

Aww Lisa <3

I remember the nurse in new cross who took my blood.
She came in with that finger sharp pointed object thing...Then without me knowing...Pricked my finger and took my blood...Then when i said OUCH! She said...Well you shouldnt have come to hospital then!

Even tho i was in for chest pains and was on a drip and on oxygen cause i couldnt breathe >.<

xPink.Pixel.Princessx wrote:
Aww Lisa
I remember the nurse in new cross who took my blood.
She came in with that finger sharp pointed object thing...Then without me knowing...Pricked my finger and took my blood...Then when i said OUCH! She said...Well you shouldnt have come to hospital then!

Even tho i was in for chest pains and was on a drip and on oxygen cause i couldnt breathe >.

What a nasty attitude! Mad Talking that way to a patient really is inexcuseable.

Guest Guest
Oh gosh. my friends had that happen to them. i have yet to.. but i don't go to the doctor much. i just hope whenever i do go and need to get any type of shot, that they don't be a jerk. :[

PPP, i had that too. next time if you get that, tell them to take a shot at the side of your finger and not the squishy front. it hurts less if i remember correctly. but wow that nurse you got sure has an attitude o__O

what is up with these terrible nurses..

I have to say in defence that not all nurses are like this...the one who noramally does my blood is really nice and caring

Guest Guest
Oh definitely Lea. SO far all my shots experiences have been non-painful so i'm super thankful for that. they do it quick and efficiently so i'm lucky i haven't gotten a bad nurse yet =/

i did however got a bad doc to do my stitches... lmao. well it wasn't painful.. just.. not done as well as it could've been and he had an attitude. >:/