Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
myladyyawo

Just a little favor if you don't mind :)

So my husband entered our son into a photo contest on facebook for the cutest baby contest and we really need your help to vote for our son congratulations You win an hour long photography session for your family which we would really love to have! It says to ask for friends and family to vote for your child and you all are my friends and definitely part of my family online congratulations

It's at m.houser photography on facebook and he's on the very last page picture 182. The picture is called Joshua 4.
The Page on Facebook

I feel really bad asking you all, I don't want to seem like one of those moms that goes crazy making everyone vote for their child lol but like I said we can really use your help!

To vote you need to click "like" for the photography page, and then "like" on the picture .

Thank you sooo much Lisa for posting it to your wall sweetie!!

Thank you Audrey, Kathy, Lazar and Mango soo much for voting for his picture congratulations

Guest Guest

He is gorgeous! congratulations I cannot post any comments and I don't know why. It says : An error occured, please try later.

Once the error is gone, I'll give a comment Smile

Liked it
The pic is just great!
Congratz myladyyawo, your kid deserves to win congratulations

Thank you sooo much again you guys, you truly are the best congratulations The voting ends on Saturday I believe but no matter what the votes have meant so much! *hugs*

Guest Guest

Just gave a comment congratulations

Thank you sweetie congratulations It's really neat, even if he doesn't get the most votes he definitely has the most people from all over the world helping him! You guys rock!

Guest Guest

He is really gorgeous. When I grow up I will wish to have a child like that hehe. My best wishes congratulations