Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jennifer11

Hello everyone!

I'm reasonably new to the forum, though I've done a trade or two and met a couple fo very lovely people. I live all the way down in New Zealand and just wanted to say hi!

Thank you! I really like psfc, it's great fun! I am looking for more friends if any one is interested, just send me a f/r. Thanks Smile

Guest Guest
hi welcome Smile

Guest Guest
im new also,i have no idea about the trading thing lol maybe you can help me understand? im in uk

hello Smile

well we have a trading section. First there are the shops that you can buy items you're interested or you can go to the looking for section and post what you are looking for or if you want to sell something to postt your offer Smile
Underneth people's names/avatars some members have a safe traders bagde which means that they are on our safe traders list. You can have your own badge by filling in an application with 7 trades with different members. Also they are the safe trade referees. Those people are in between a trade, example: you are not on the list and nor the other trader (or you may just not feel safe). you want to buy a spooky lava lamp from B for 5*999. Both parties send the items to the referee (including a password on the note) and when the referee has both sides items he/she will send to the other. All mods and admins are safe traders and referees as well.
If you haven't traded before you should know that you can pay in in store coins (aka buying some items for someone), pay in 999 (items that resell 999 which is the 1/3 of their real cost (3000)) that can be bought or found in the gold mystery boxes (GMB), 4999 (admirals jackets,) 2499 (princess beds, bubble chairs -out of stores now), 5999 (regal carriage if i remember well) and old jukes which resell 6666 if i rememer correctly or you can simply trade other items if the byuer/seller is interested. You can find more info in our help section or pm me or any other mod/amin for more details Smile

Guest Guest

thanks alot Smile