Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Old way vs. New way

Guest Guest

Which way of buying/opening MB's do you prefer? To be honest, me - the old way. It's because we could keep some MB's in our chest and gift them later, but now we can only gift them at point of purchase. Sad + the old way was more interesting and easy.

Which way do you prefer. [POLL ADDED]

i agree with you laz!! i just noticed today (since i haven't really been on at all this week) that they changed that. i was so confused at first!

it's hard to tell what the items are called because they are not clickable.

Sad

well, at least we can still get them...

I prefer the old one, maybe because I'm not used to the new way or because it's too restricted. Ok, I miss the offline trick too, but I hate I can't decide how many MB to buy.

See you later, huns! I'm driving all day to see my family

@ursula
oh, drive carefully ursula and have a great time.

@lazar
oh, i just checked ps again and if you can locate the items in your chest, the items are still giftable after purchase.

Guest Guest

I knew that hehe, but the MB's itself is what I am sad for. Sad

i like the new way because it is ow more easy to see what intims we have and we can still gift the mb after pucase when we find them in the chest like before the update and you can also still open it like before the update

Guest Guest
Good poll Lazar.
I like the old way - it was fun to give away a box... not just the prize that was inside.

Yeah I agree, I do miss the old way. Any chance it'd come back? LOL

They've changed it??! well I havent even been to the mystery store these days so I wouldnt know Sad

haven't decided yet! i like the display and the extra free ones but without the trick it's hard to get the new items! :S

I like the new organization of all items, but maybe I prefer the old way Sad

I was also wondering... with this new methos, is it still possible to use the online/offline trick to open boxes??

actually to be honest expect the dancing pet figuirine, and always one of the every week, in the last few weeks i have found all the other items and there is always one remaing! but then i resell the other items back and reduce the difference to minimum congratulations

Ok, new way is awesome: I can see what items I have and opening rocks, but the old way... Work offline was a God's gift! I missed it soo much, because I had 15k, I don't have anymore coins and no that dancing figure, with old way I would have money left and that dancing lady, so... playfish really make me wanna quit Sad
It's totally bad! I mean, how can we get 999's and new mb's?

Chiaretta wrote:
I like the new organization of all items, but maybe I prefer the old way Sad

I was also wondering... with this new methos, is it still possible to use the online/offline trick to open boxes??

It's not working, hun. Tried it like 100 times, but with work offline I can't buy the boxes. It's showing "please wait..." and nothing. That's so sad Sad

it depends! it's more boxes with less money now which i adore... and easier to open... but i liked to buy maaaany more all together.. it depends..

This way is easier to open boxes, but I can't stand the terribly low ratio of 999 or new items here Sad

I only got two 999 (at last!) since they release this Sad

yeah, it's too bad we can't use the trick anymore but it is a lot more organized and easier to open boxes.

if you buy the win or lose boxes and buy the max number of boxes..open them all and then sell all your winnings for coins.
most of the time when opening the win or lose box you'll get a prize (most of the time) and that's how i've been getting coins now.

it doesn't work 100% of the time (darn pies) but i'd say about 95% of the time you can make extra coins from doing that repeatedly.

it's a chore, but so was opening GMBs before.

@Smorkle: lucky you! Last times I bought win or lose boxes, I got ALL pies >.<