Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

Multi-talented Kitty!

I just love my kitty, Dominick, he sings and dances.

Look:

Dancing:

Singing:

I am overjoyed and I got him out of the trader. You never know what sorts of hidden talents your kitties will have.

Thanks. i share a lot of kitties in the trader, so have a look and if you see any pets in my house that you want to breed with, just send a request. If it don't work today, there's always tomorrow.

Here's another great picture of the crowd in yard 4. Dominick is doing another performance. Smile As he sings the other cats sway, it's really cute!

Maybe we should breed him with my Seashell! She also dances as well as dig up prezzies!

Ohhhh they are so cute, I have never heard a cat singing so I will visit you again Yvete, i went to blessed your baskets

So cute, my Cat finally learned the sumersalt today! I was so excited, I can't wait for them to learn more tricks!

And I did discover who the mysterious cat who is giving me prezzies (besides seashell)! It is her kitten, Nautilus! Didn't know a kitten could do that!

I guess they can. I have a line of cats who do that. Yesterday they gave me a rubber duck. I immediately thought of you, Stas.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I guess they can. I have a line of cats who do that. Yesterday they gave me a rubber duck. I immediately thought of you, Stas.

And gee, why would you do that?
(Chaplain Kokonee rolls her eyes and goes to check on her duckie attic...)

bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
I have been neglecting my kitties at this time Sad

I am a bad pixel kitty owner lady person

Just for that, you better add me into your neighborhood!

Kokonee wrote:
bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
I have been neglecting my kitties at this time Sad

I am a bad pixel kitty owner lady person

Just for that, you better add me into your neighborhood!

okie dokie!

darn! I tried to add you and it didn't happen!
another glitch...

Just wanted to show you all my multi-talented kitty! His name is Firecat and is Dominick's daughter! Here she is singing to the crowd;

The song those cats sing gets stuck in my head. Oh and I discovered my kitty Purdy does the ball and sings.

I want to have a singing cat Sad
If Kokone or Tiddly have one for adoption let me know, put me on waiting list please

I will try to breed Dominick with Purdy, the result may not be that great as the cats are really diverse, but maybe the offspring will sing too if both parents do.

Singing Cats how cute!! One question, I can't figure out how to find out if any of my cats have a special talent... are the cash only pets the only ones who do things?

No it's random. I just breeded the two singers together and got twins. So when they come out of the baskets, I'll give you one and Rocio one. That way you will both have singing cats. Smile Of course, they come from Dominick and Purdy, and the kittens will be, to say the least, interesting.

Thank you sooo much Yvette, you've been far more than just helpful with happy pets congratulations I just got the second Pegasus congratulations YAY! Cannot believe I'm level 40 already! I just can't get enough!

So when you have a talented Cat, to get it to sing, or roll in a ball, or dig up prizes, do you have to pet them, or just watch them... how do you know when they do something?

Just watch and wait. Keep the window in the room where the cats are, they usually start showing off when you least expect.

I put one of Purdy's offspring in the trader. His name is Moose and he's half Random cat and Purdy is my singing ball kitty.

And another special talent:
Cats that dig up Presents!
I have several if anyone wants to breed with them: Seashell (F), Scallop (M), Nautilus (F) and my big Rootbeer (M)! All of these kitties also dance.

And feel free to request to breed with my singing cat (who also dances), Firecat (female)

Okay, will put one in the trader for you and send a PM with a code. The game presently refuses to cooperate. I will put the bear in tomorrow morning.

Thank you so much Yvette!! I'm so excited to get the bear!! It actually works out perfectly if you put it in tomorrow morning. Thank you!

And in case you are wondering if Big Cats can dance...They do! Here is Rootbeer;

(they also dig up presents!)

Hi, I hope you don't mind me posting pics here as well :-)

This is how it all began for me - two kitties, called Doll (white one) and Macaroni (black one)...
 14645_10.jpg

And this is a preview of how my house looks now!
The green kitty (Roodle) is one that Yvette gifted me, the small grey/blue one (Blizzard) is a kitty I got through social breeding and same for Dusty (the big red one)
 46728_10.jpg

Not at all, those are lovely pictures. I have probably some more large cats that I can adopt out, just let me know who the parents of yours is, the color you'd like and whether you want a male or female.

Roodle appears to be the child of Buster and Sandy :-D Color doesn't really matter, and I'd prefer a female :-)

I have a lot of singing, dancing and present digging kitties - it's a lot of fun to watch them!

Once I get into the game (big questiont here, as I have had nothing but problems with it), then I will put a cat in the trader for you and PM you a code.

Thank you Yvette
I hope your game issues get solved pretty quick, as I think it is so strange, because I am able to log into it

I will PM you a code, Sophie, but Clover is in the trader for you. I think she is a lovely big kitty, and should adapt well to your house. Smile

myladyyawo wrote:
Singing Cats how cute!! One question, I can't figure out how to find out if any of my cats have a special talent... are the cash only pets the only ones who do things?

Dominick and Purdy's kittens are out of the basket and they are both really interesting looking. One has yellow eyes which are the shape of Purdy's and the other has blue eyes. Their markings don't even resemble one another. They are just...interesting.

Their names are Willow and Tootle. You and Rocio can decide which kitten goes to whom.

Are they sisters? They look so different, I will let myladyyawo choose, both are just amazing!!!!
Thanks Tiddly congratulations

Oh goodness Rocio and Yvette, I'm so sorry to keep you both waiting!! I would love Tootle if that is alright with you both! She looks lovely! I love the pink and black together, and the eyes! Thank you so much Yvette, for putting them in the trader for us, and for Rocio for being so sweet and waiting!