Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

My siggy...

Guest Guest

It's me sitting in the bus. My sister took the picture and I've edited it in order to look like I am in depression. I really like it. I think it's one of the best pictures of me. All others are nothing hehe.
Do you have any pictures of you which are really good? congratulations

Guest Guest

But the one which is your avatar looks really good! congratulations And I can feel your frustration. I have so many pictures where I look like garbage, so to speak. Laughing

I really, really hate having photos taken of me...my Mum will tell you how few photos there are of me. I'm so self concious I dont do photos lol

The one in my avitar is when I met Tigger and Pooh bear, which is why I look so happy lol

Guest Guest

Don't be silly, you are beautiful, as so as your voice (your voice is like from the movies, you are a natural). About a year ago I ran away from cameras like cats from dogs, but I've accepted the way I am and look and started to improve it.

Once again, you are a beautiful mom.

you really do look depressed in that picture laz. since that was the what you were aiming for, great job! Laughing

currently, this is the best picture of me:
 pic_ti10.jpg

i think the red in my hair really brings out the gold in my skin tone!! plus the stash looks hot on me!! LaughingLaughing

Guest Guest
smorkle wrote:
you really do look depressed in that picture laz. since that was the what you were aiming for, great job! Laughing

pic_ti10.jpg

i think the red in my hair really brings out the gold in my skin tone!! plus the stash looks hot on me!! LaughingLaughing

/the-cafe-f3/smorkle-t12822.htm Laughing

lol, Smorkle!
You look like one of my neighboring pets who is green and she likes to wear the 'stash!

smorkle wrote:

pic_ti10.jpg

Hahah thats attractive <3 !

WAHHHH ! That such a great picture ~

The editing totally goes well with the picture //