Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Spooky

Do you like the idea?

Well if you have visited my home some months ago you might have seen the aquarium garden room i have made (after i made it maybe 2 days after the aquarium wallpaper&floor released:that was weird and funny at the same time but thats another story lol) what i wanted to say is that i didnt like the fact that you could see that they were different aquariums...

So some minutes ago i wanted to start decorating a room and it came to me use the swing to make the different aquariums to look like its one congratulations
what do you think?(besides the fact that this is not useful since there are the wall&floor to make that well everybody cant buy them ,plus it looks nice like this its different and you dont have crazy fish all over the screen)ok i have to stop writing and get some sleep its like when i start to talk a lot because of the lack of sleep only now i typing and make you suffer I can go on and on analyzing the pros of the swings to make many aquariums look as one, plus you might use other items but i dont know what items now, okay if you have read so far:P thanks and bye bye going to sleeep nowww for hours and hours.Did I tell you to tell me what you think? congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

huge hugs!!!!

Guest Guest
Wow, I love the changes you made!! Awesome idea!

Kokonee wrote:
Yes, Great Idea!!!!!
im glad you liked it! Smile