Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

I am but im not looking forward to tomorrow...

Tomorrow is my first hospital visit (to do with the baby). I am excited because its like the start of everything, it makes it all seem more real. But on the other hand I know they will want to draw blood and Im not a fan of the old needle lol Dan is coming with me but he isnt exactly a help in situations like this, he never knows what to say or do, but he might suprise me Smile

awww step, i know how you feel. im 28 and i still need my mom there when they draw blood from me. i feel all woosie after, and it takes a few minutes till i feel beter.

im so excited for you and dan. are you getting an ultrasound?

Guest Guest
It will all go well! It will be over before you know it.
You'll be getting many needles until the baby is born, so you'll get used to them by the time the baby is born.

....and drink LOT'S of water before you go - trust me!!

Guest Guest

Welcome to the club Gaia. Wishing you to survive tomorrow. SmileLaughing

You'll be fine hun...trust me, compared to giving birth, having blood taken is nothing

Awww wow bet you're both really excited! congratulations
Is the first visit for an ultrasound or not? Ashamed I don't really know about scans and stuff with only being 21 and not had any children yet myself Laughing
I'm not a fan of needles either but hopefully you won't feel it! : )

Gaiamaiden wrote:
thanks lea that makes me feel soooo much better xxxx

Oh I can be a lot, lot worse than that! I will be nice though and wait until after you've had the baby before swapping birth stories

seriously though hun, I can guarantee it will not be as bad as you imagine and it is all worth it in the end, and will remain one of the best memories of your life

Guest Guest

Glad to hear it.

I'm happy to hear that everything went well. Can't wait for you to get an ultrasound and see ur angel for the first time Smile