Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chickensprinkle

Close Please

Recommended Posts

chickensprinkle wrote:
widuri wrote:
do your Dawn View Tower Wallpaper still available hun?


yup, it is if you're still interested


of course, i'll sent payment soon, im still loading PS right now.
EDIT: payment sent hun..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
widuri wrote:
chickensprinkle wrote:
widuri wrote:
do your Dawn View Tower Wallpaper still available hun?


yup, it is if you're still interested


of course, i'll sent payment soon, im still loading PS right now.
EDIT: payment sent hun..


payment received, wallpaper and free sticker pack sent
thanks for the trade, rep added!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chococake wrote:
do u still have the purple prom queen dress? i will offer you 1x3333 for it


yeah i do, no need for the 3333, i'm selling it for 1X999.
please send me a f/r

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chickensprinkle wrote:
chococake wrote:
do u still have the purple prom queen dress? i will offer you 1x3333 for it


yeah i do, no need for the 3333, i'm selling it for 1X999.
please send me a f/r


ok. coool. FR sent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chickensprinkle wrote:
widuri wrote:
chickensprinkle wrote:
widuri wrote:
do your Dawn View Tower Wallpaper still available hun?


yup, it is if you're still interested


of course, i'll sent payment soon, im still loading PS right now.
EDIT: payment sent hun..


payment received, wallpaper and free sticker pack sent
thanks for the trade, rep added!

thakyou too for the safe trade. rep added for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, I want to buy 1x Fall Forest Floor.
will sending u payment when I log into ps congratulations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
are the turkeys still available? i'd like both of them please.

let me know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chickensprinkle wrote:
P3PiNO wrote:
hi, i want :

Cute Halloween Toy Mic x 2
Classic Turkey Plushie x 1
Wolf Plushie x 1

for my 1*5999 ok ? please add me !


sure, f/r sent



payment sent !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chococake wrote:
chickensprinkle wrote:
chococake wrote:
do u still have the purple prom queen dress? i will offer you 1x3333 for it


yeah i do, no need for the 3333, i'm selling it for 1X999.
please send me a f/r


ok. coool. FR sent


payment received and items sent, thanks for the trade, rep added!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nymph wrote:
Hi, I want to buy 1x Fall Forest Floor.
will sending u payment when I log into ps congratulations


payment received, items sent, thanks for the trade, rep added

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
P3PiNO wrote:
chickensprinkle wrote:
P3PiNO wrote:
hi, i want :

Cute Halloween Toy Mic x 2
Classic Turkey Plushie x 1
Wolf Plushie x 1

for my 1*5999 ok ? please add me !


sure, f/r sent



payment sent !


payment received, items sent, thanks for the trade, rep added

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
smorkle wrote:
are the turkeys still available? i'd like both of them please.

let me know.


i have one left if you're still interested

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chickensprinkle wrote:
Nymph wrote:
Hi, I want to buy 1x Fall Forest Floor.
will sending u payment when I log into ps congratulations


payment received, items sent, thanks for the trade, rep added


Rep added for u too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chickensprinkle wrote:
smorkle wrote:
are the turkeys still available? i'd like both of them please.

let me know.


i have one left if you're still interested


ok, i will take the one you have left thanks.

2x999 sent already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
smorkle wrote:
chickensprinkle wrote:
smorkle wrote:
are the turkeys still available? i'd like both of them please.

let me know.


i have one left if you're still interested


ok, i will take the one you have left thanks.

2x999 sent already.


thanks, items sent and rep added

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
can i have 2 duck balloon + 2 parade ballooon + fall floor 2*999 each soo 10*999 for all....and pleas 1 boo sticker and 1 eyeball glasses ......total 12*999....i will send 2*5999.......ok......???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
can i have 2 duck balloon + 2 parade ballooon + fall floor 2*999 each soo 10*999 for all....and pleas 1 boo sticker and 1 eyeball glasses ......total 12*999....i will send 2*5999.......ok......???


ok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello! Smile
I'd like to buy:

x1 Anteater Plushie
x1 Boo Wall Sticker

for 2*999, please ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chickensprinkle wrote:
GiuSyll wrote:
Hello! Smile
I'd like to buy:

x1 Anteater Plushie
x1 Boo Wall Sticker

for 2*999, please ^^


ok, sure


Send me a F/R please!
I cannot send you one :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GiuSyll wrote:
chickensprinkle wrote:
GiuSyll wrote:
Hello! Smile
I'd like to buy:

x1 Anteater Plushie
x1 Boo Wall Sticker

for 2*999, please ^^


ok, sure


Send me a F/R please!
I cannot send you one :/


we're already friends

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hello chickensprinkle again,
teee hee
may i have the cute pink spider, the new red witch wig and hat?

let me know how much congratulations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kiviern04 wrote:
hello chickensprinkle again,
teee hee
may i have the cute pink spider, the new red witch wig and hat?

let me know how much congratulations


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kiviern04 wrote:
hello chickensprinkle again,
teee hee
may i have the cute pink spider, the new red witch wig and hat?

let me know how much congratulations


if you still want them, that would be 6x flower seeds

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
esperia wrote:
hi hun i want to buy 1X Red Wtich Wig and 1X Curly Long Wig


sure, that would be 1X999 and 2 flower seeds. tell me if you want them dyed a shade of brown.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
i would like to have the new wig in the digging site and the hat, is it still avialable?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lucky Strike wrote:
may i have 2 drop hats, Deep Ocean Bed, mad hatter hat and boo wall sticker for 1*5999?


i don't have any more boo wall stickers. for the others, the total would be 4x999

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chay wrote:
i would like to have the new wig in the digging site and the hat, is it still avialable?


yup, i still have them, you can have them for free as thanks for the wish upon a pumpkin items
sending them over now congratulations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chickensprinkle wrote:
chay wrote:
i would like to have the new wig in the digging site and the hat, is it still avialable?


yup, i still have them, you can have them for free as thanks for the wish upon a pumpkin items
sending them over now congratulations


woohoo!!! thank u salina!!! im reall really thankful!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chickensprinkle wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:
may i have 2 drop hats, Deep Ocean Bed, mad hatter hat and boo wall sticker for 1*5999?


i don't have any more boo wall stickers. for the others, the total would be 4x999


may i add then the fearie spring wallpaper and rug and send 1*4999? is it ok with you? Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lucky Strike wrote:
chickensprinkle wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:
may i have 2 drop hats, Deep Ocean Bed, mad hatter hat and boo wall sticker for 1*5999?


i don't have any more boo wall stickers. for the others, the total would be 4x999


may i add then the fearie spring wallpaper and rug and send 1*4999? is it ok with you? Smile


yeah, sure

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chickensprinkle wrote:
esperia wrote:
hi hun i want to buy 1X Red Wtich Wig and 1X Curly Long Wig


sure, that would be 1X999 and 2 flower seeds. tell me if you want them dyed a shade of brown.


no sweety Smile)))))))))) i will add u now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chickensprinkle wrote:
kiviern04 wrote:
hello chickensprinkle again,
teee hee
may i have the cute pink spider, the new red witch wig and hat?

let me know how much congratulations


if you still want them, that would be 6x flower seeds


ok...i will send 6 flower seeds to you now...thx chicken sprinkles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
esperia wrote:
i want also the water drop hat?????

my payment sent


payment for the two wigs received, two wigs sent, rep added
i will send you the water drop hat first
thanks for the trade! congratulations happy holidays!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.