Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

Un-Happy Pets!

Okay, here's the deal.

I cannot get the game to load, and when it does, I generally cannot leave the first room without the whole game sticking. I have managed this morning to feed the pets in the rooms, but I cannot access the nursery or the yards. The game starts to load, and then sticks. I just got my pandas, and I can't even enjoy them because they are in a place that is not accessible to me. Sad

I will not accept anymore social breeding requests until this gets resolved because when I tried this morning, the game never gave me my kittens, but it did say that the pet had already been breeded today. For that reason, please, hold off on sending them to me until the game is actually working properly. I'll post when that happens. If you have similar problems, report them, not only to Crowdstar, but also to Facebook. There's a report link at the very bottom left side of the screen under the game. The more people who do this, more pressure there will be to fix the problems.

Also, please don't send me any messages about my pets being hungry, I know they are hungry, but I can't get to the yards or nursery to feed them. Sad If I promised pets to anyone and you haven't received them yet, then please wait before messaging me about it. I know I promised, but right now the priority is to get to a point where the game actually works.

As I said in another thread, the forum is about as useful as a rubber pencil. They obviously don't want to hear grievances, because they moved the grievance page to another site. I guess they figure that the only acceptable comments are praise for their wondeful (not working) game.

If you need to get in touch with me about the game, please send them either to my Facebook in box, or PM them to me here. Please do not send me any in game messages because there is no telling when I'll get to read them.

Until these issues get resolved, I will probably be laying low. To say the least, I'm completely gutted.

It happened to me about few weeks ago, but now it's fine.
Hope yours get fixed soon,,

Thanks for letting us know, Yvette
I just hope your issues with the game get fixed pretty soon, because I can understand how frustrating it can be! I hope they realize some issues need to be fixed and they also have to pay attention to other "comments" then just positive notes about the game.

Hope your game will be fine soon Tiddly, I think it needs a "refresh" but anyway bugs still appear
My first room always have 9 pets instead of 8 and it was already "refreshed" at the server

They refreshed it some weeks ago, but now it seems to be working okay. I put in a request that since it hasn't been working right since Wednesday, that they should reimburse me for the idol that i bought that I couldn't use. Here's hoping that they will at least do that.

If they do, then they'll have my respect, but if they don't I don't know what I will do. I already reported this to both Crowdstar and Facebook.

Oh, man! That is horrible! Mine didn't work well about a week ago, but has been okay now. Well, except that sometimes my baby baskets don't show up! Grrrrrr! Eventually, I will find them in my Gift box. And still, no nursery even though I paid for it! Waiting their response still!

Wow that sucks, I will make sure to avoid sending breeding requests now until I hear that your game is working properly. I assume you've tried all the things like clearing your cache and what not? I've not had much experience with Crowdstar's customer service but I do hope they reimburse you for the idol!!

I did try everything. The problem was solved briefly when they reset the game, so it wasn't me, it was them the whole time. Now, it's back to the same nonsense.

I followed the suggestion that they outlined in their email, and guess what? It made the problem worse. I finally wrote a response to it and griped them out. I am furious. Sad

Keep trying to get into the game, cauze I think we all know that you love that game... I'll try to get into my game (even I haven't been there for months Laughing ) and if I'll get the same problems I'll report that
Keep loading&we love ya

Ok, my game works perfect and your kittens are not hungry

I was able to get in early this monring, but then at around 8 CET, I haven't been able to get into the game since. Then I removed them from my 'flash player' and reinstalled it, and now there is nothing but a white screen. That was what their so-called customer support said I should do. I am spitting nails right now.

Mad

They supposedly reset my game again, but I'm not holding my breath. It seems that these people are only good at finding temporary solutions for longstanding problems all the while taking the players for a ride.

My game has been crashing all the time Sad
I think its their fault and not ours, if it was flash player failure all games would have issues

True enough. I finally wrote them a real gripe letter today. The response they sent back was 'we'll refresh the game' yadda yadda yadda. I think I scared them. But, I am this close to reporting them to facebook. That's how upset I am about this.

After following their suggestions, the problem was worse than before. Now I am lucky if I can get in.

Oh and on another note, since you're all being so nice about letting me vent, does anyone want a purebred Random cat? I have a few offspring that may need a good home as mine is getting very full. The more random eyes I get, the more breeding I do, and then the more I can share. Spot has a lot of really interesting offspring...but too many green cats are making me see spots. congratulations

congratulations
I would love to have a Random offspring, I can adopt again in 12 hours more or less
TY

I'm sorry you're still having problems with the game Yvette, I hoped by now they had it all fixed and solved, but it seems they're not working on it, at least not in a proper way!

NO, they aren't. I got an email saying they reset the game, but they didn't even apologize for the inconvenience. I will probably not spend anymore money there, even though I want a pair of gummy bears in the worst way. (They released Wonka stuff )

I'm sorry to hear they are being very rude and they are letting you down! I wish it were different for you!

Well, I got on the game again today (I was on very early when I couldn't sleep) and Voila! My missing baskets were in my Gifts! Also, everything seem to be reset because I was able to click on all my neighbors' piggy banks for the second time today!

Darn, I was hoping things got better for you, Yvette! (and yes! I'll take a random cat offspring...just no pink...too many pink cats!)

okay, I'll go into my house and find one for you. I have tons of greenish cats, maybe one of those is just the ticket...just don't laugh too hard at my Trek names, that's how I organize differnet groups of cats.

edit, I selected a purple fluffy female named Troi for you. Smile She's now in the trader, and I sent the code through an in game message.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
okay, I'll go into my house and find one for you. I have tons of greenish cats, maybe one of those is just the ticket...just don't laugh too hard at my Trek names, that's how I organize differnet groups of cats.

Me? Laugh at Trek names? I'm the one with a cat named Smurfette!

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I named her twin sisster, Schlümpfine...which is the German Smurfette.

That is too awesome!!! And thanks for the sweet kitty!

Hey, that is strange, I was able to spin the bank twice yesterday... And also failed a couple of times apparently to feed my basket babies... But today everything seems fine again. Yvette, if you still have an offspring available, I would love one (also, no pink or green - I have one big green kittycat running around already hahaha)

Sorry, I should have used a sarcastic smiley then Ashamed
I am happy with anything!

Thank Tiddly I am adopting Q2 now Laughing
Yesterday afrernoon was born the son of Firecats` Kokonee, he is beautiful!!!

Will have to come by and have a look. Maybe we should all post our kitty brag books (or our favorite pets). Smile I would love to see everyone's pictures.

Oh and if anyone wants to social breed with any of my cats, send me a request, I will accept them all, no matter what the pet looks like. Smile

sinenomine wrote:
Thank Tiddly I am adopting Q2 now Laughing
Yesterday afrernoon was born the son of Firecats` Kokonee, he is beautiful!!!

congratulations Oh yes! And what a surprise! I named mine "Key Lime"!

you should try breeding with my cat Cheeto. She's a beautiful kitty and with yellow colored cats, I'm sure the babies would be a vision. congratulations

Anyone looking for bears? I just had a beautiful bear come out of the basket, lilac body, green face, purple ears. A twin is in the trader, PM me for the code. As with all the pets in the trader, it's first come first served. I have given codes to people who haven't done anything, so I am just not bothering with them unless someone here reserves a pet.

Aw, I'd love to adopt your bear congratulations
Should I send you PM via this forum or via happy pets? Ashamed

Go into the game, select the one you want, and send me an ingame message. Please put your forum name in the message, because I am going to bed now and will give out codes tomorrow.

I have removed all codes from the pets in the trader. If you want any of them, hurry. I have random cat offspring, and several bears in there.

omg omg omg
rush to open happy pets :girl_witch:

thank you Yvette

I want to adopt Jake, but I still in adopting status. For about 10 hours again Sad
Don't know how to cancel it, but I share the link for rush delivery though.

Hm, I have one question. Yesterday I adopt big cat (Catzilla type) and I couldn't feed her. She didn't eat the food I give in Cat Bowl.
How can I feed her? Thanks

sometimes you have to pick up the cat and move her over to the food bowl and keep moving her till she eats. Also I have heard that if you have the bowl too close to the wall, the Zillas don't eat. You may want to have the bowl in a location that is zilla accessible. Smile

If you don't get this bear, I will have others. Going to click your adoption thing, please click on mine too. Smile

It works! Now she is not hungry anymore. Hhe..
Thank you so much
Done help you

Oh shoot, I feel bad, Nymph, I adopted Jake and now just read that you wanted him too. If you really want him, add me as a friend, and adopt him back from me?

Toulouse wrote:
Oh shoot, I feel bad, Nymph, I adopted Jake and now just read that you wanted him too. If you really want him, add me as a friend, and adopt him back from me?

It's okay hun, I'll adopt the other bear. If they still exist Smile
But I'll add you anyway Thank you for your kindness
I wanted the bear because I don't have any so I'd love to have one. Anything

Don't worry, I have another bear in the hotel, you'll both have one.

For now I have added some more regular cats. Some are really quite pretty, and a German cat is among them...all with no codes.

I am adopting a beautiful cat from you Tiddly ...again, I lost count how many pets i have adopted from you now
Rush thing is great,I got Q2 and a dino, then I was to take a cat which has been waiting to be adopted for days and saw a cat from you and couldnt resist congratulations

I still have not received any word regarding my missing nursery!!!! Mad
And now I've run out of space and had to put some kitties in the hotel until I get another room! I'm using my first room as a nursery, so I can only have up to 8 baskets at a time; right now I have 7 and one kitten there. All my other rooms and yards have 8. Grrr! I bought a bunch of items yesterday just for the experience points. Almost to another yard!

Yvette, I'm so happy that the game is working for you now!

Stasia, thats just not right! They should have fixed that for you! Did you have to purchase it through fbc or though in game coins?

It was purchased through the facebook credits that Stas got when they gave them out. But, it's still wrong. Grrrrr.

Your absolutely right Yvette, either way it doesn't matter. But definitely if it was fbc they should be right on top of it! Thats ridiculous!

Still no nursery!
And they have the proof that I paid for it!
I had to use FB credits because I don't foresee getting the 40 friends that play in order to get it with the in game coins. Grrrrrr...

Nymph wrote:
It's okay hun, I'll adopt the other bear. If they still exist Smile
But I'll add you anyway Thank you for your kindness
I wanted the bear because I don't have any so I'd love to have one. Anything

Thanks :-) Hey now that we are neighbors, we can try social breeding, once the bears have grown. I also didn't have any bears until I got a chance to adopt one from Yvette and now my second one is also from her :-D

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Don't worry, I have another bear in the hotel, you'll both have one.

For now I have added some more regular cats. Some are really quite pretty, and a German cat is among them...all with no codes.

Thank you!

Okay... Now another question: can someone explain to me how the hotel feature works?

The hotel feature works like this.

Click on the brown colored building next to the trader on your game screen.
then click on 'check in', and then another screen will come up with all your pets. From these, you can select which one goes into the hotel.
Click on the wished pet, and then if you have another, you can repeat.

If you want the pet out of the hotel, then you click on 'check out'.

It's quite simple. I have about 90 something pets in mine, and have expanded the thing. You can do so based on the number of friends you have.