Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pedj@ 94 Dixy

Looking for some items for my colection....MB items,Rares,Mystery Egg Items,Win Or Lose,Treasure Bait Items,Halloween..etc.......updated 30.09.2010.

OMG......dawn you are ANGEL............i have sent few little gifts.........pleas tell me if you need anything...........

I have the Goodie Bag. I don't know exactly the price. But is the one Scarecrow Egg to high?

I have the wwf shirt and baby panda, not sure what it goes for, may i know your offer? Smile

Tromo3 wrote:
I have the Goodie Bag. I don't know exactly the price. But is the one Scarecrow Egg to high?

sure will send now.....=D

Yuuko wrote:
I have the wwf shirt and baby panda, not sure what it goes for, may i know your offer? Smile

i don't knoiw....really......xD

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
Yuuko wrote:

i don't knoiw....really......xD

how does 18*5999 for both sound? congratulations

i really don't know but i can't trade before monday cause i will need firstly to buy CC's for piano (2 part of spooky items)............maybe we can trade later......... Laughing

hehheheheh....ok....if you get chance to trade it pleas don't save them for me cause there will bve more CC items that i will need and i am not sure that i can buy anything expensive before all 4 parts are relished........xD

tnx.......to you tooo.............hope i will be able to trade for all4 of them..........xD....i got first and think that i will get 2nd cause i have pretty much 5999 but i am not sure will i be able to get 3rd and 4rt ..........xD

never the less i wish you good luck Smile i feel more optimistic today aaaaanyway.. enough hijacking of your own thread! Laughing

REp added, received and sent.

P.S: I sent a handbag before the Goodie bag accidentally so can you send it back?

are you still looking for the winged shoes and bright blue ocean floor and polar bear chalk board ? I have all three

yes but i can't trade for expensive items until halloween spooky 4 part items are all relished cause i firstly need to buy them all......xD