Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

My new kitty!!!!!

I just got her out of the trader...her name is Cheeto and the name really suits her. i am so proud of my multi-colored kitties.

cheetooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love the name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do too. It wasn't one I picked, but it's definitely sticking. Smile

BTW, for people who don't know what cheetos are, here's a picture.

YUM!!!

They are awesome Tiddly!!!
I'm going to keep on bugging you with the social breeding feature I'm afraid
Laughing

Have at it. I accept all requests. Smile More kitties have been added to the trader. Only one pet is coded, but it's promised to someone.

Another kitty that just came out of the basket. She's beautiful. The daughter of Data and Guinan. I haven't thought of a name for her yet, so will keep her as Lucky until something comes to mind.

Lovely cats Yvette. I think I will be visiting you very soon.........lol xxx

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Another kitty that just came out of the basket. She's beautiful. The daughter of Data and Guinan. I haven't thought of a name for her yet, so will keep her as Lucky until something comes to mind.

Beautiful! How about "Neelix"? But that is a male name...what was his companion's name? The one that turned into energy?

I really like your random pets Yvette, I actually broke down and adopted a really adorable one in different shades of green (my favorite colour!) They are really beautiful!

Well, here is a result of breeding with Cheeto (and Dad is my Chester). It's a girl (the one 3rd from the lest) and her name is (I wanted it to start with Ch) Cheshire :-D

47549_10.jpg

Tiddly Winks wrote:
cute. Smile I put some in the trader if anyone is interested in this one's twin, I have soooo many kitties.

I claimed her! And renamed her "Granola Queen" because of all the bits on her!

Oh, and I put a lovely dark grey and orange striped kitty with red eyes in the trader...has sparkles too!

Lovely kitties. lollerz Cheetos made me hungry. XD

Cheeto makes me hungry, but she's not eatable. congratulations

Here are two more of my kitties.

Meet Lilac, who I just got through trading a random kitty for:

and Clara, who I got through social breeding:

I adore those kitties' eyes, specially one that I got from you in the trader with those pinkish eyes, like Cheeto's. They're amazing congratulations

such pretty cats! Cheeto and the twin kittens are so cute!

I got a giant dark gray kitten with aqua stripes and red eyes from a social breeding - she's my favorite right now but I have so many I love Smile

I have a new kitty too!!! I adore her, she's the most fuchsia cat I've ever had Laughing

imagen12.png

I think I should stop having pink kitties Laughing I'm in love with my sweeties, specially thanks to Yvette (she gave so many beautiful kitties that I could breed them and get more and more cute ones) congratulations

I love so much this new one:

imagen16.png

She (or he, I can't remember) has those sweet eyes with such cute paws that I'd eat her!!!!

I'm going to add you Claudia if that's okay with you.
I'm always looking for neighbors that like to adopt all the stuff I put in the trader.
Ranges from horses, to bears.
Most of my friends don't really take them so I end up having to sell them. ):

LOVE LOVE LOVE CHEETOS!!! LOVE HIS COLORS!!
I GOT A BEAR FROM YOU THIS MORNING YVETTE...LOVE HIM TOO!!
I AM IN LOVE WITH ALL THE BEARS AND ALL THE PRETTY COLORS. JUST STARTING MY COLLECTION OF ANIMALS SO ALWAYS LOOKING FOR ANIMALS TO ADOPT. SO MANY CATS I HAVE NO ROOM FOR THEM ANYMORE BUT I LIKE THEM ALL. I NEED TO LEVEL UP TO GET MORE ROOMS, STILL AT LEVEL 35....ERRRR!!!

Ursula wrote:

imagen16.png

She (or he, I can't remember) has those sweet eyes with such cute paws that I'd eat her!!!!

Is this from one of mine? I can't remember, but I have an identical one which is a she and I named her Barbie!

Kokonee wrote:
Ursula wrote:

imagen16.png

Is this from one of mine? I can't remember, but I have an identical one which is a she and I named her Barbie!

Lol, I named her Babe LaughingLaughing

I kind of have a cat like Lana on a side account. With almost all the same features except mine is male with goth eyes and stripes. XD

But I love Spinkles. Way cute. c:

o: lollerz Cool. I'd like to see that. Which room is he in? XD

I was so surprised to see this kitty emerge! Her sibling, born earlier of the same parents is bright green. Here is my "Aquagirl"
 aquagi10.jpg

I know you might think she is ugly, but I adore her. Meet Sandy:

sandy10.png

Those eyes suit perfectly with her colour congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

Ursula wrote:
I know you might think she is ugly, but I adore her. Meet Sandy:
 sandy10.png
Those eyes suit perfectly with her colour congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

And I believe I have her twin sister! Her name is "Redwood" as she reminds me of the color of Redwood trees.