Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Changes to PSFC

Well its that time of year again! The kids are going back to school and so I will be having more free time to spend around PSFC

I'm going to be making some changes around the group, but was wondering if there were any changes you would like to see happen?

Any new ideas or changes you can think of that would improve PSFC?

Please let me know, you can either post them in here or pm me directly...which ever you prefer.

All thoughts/suggestions/ideas will be listened to, so please get involved...PSFC is your group, so lets all work to keep it the number 1 PS group around!!

A new group to PSFC :Treasure Hunters (For all who love to treasure hunt in PS)

P.S. Anyone remebers the Fish Encylopedia in PS

Erm.. I would love to see a diferent art gallery (were the avatar/siggy shops are in).. devided into section for our rooms Smile (living room, kitchen, bath, office, music room, movies room, playroom, garden, bedroom, bar, ship, treehouse, heaven, forest, etc..). Maybe even if it's possible to add voting so we can see which most of us consider the best Smile I don't know if the voting is possible though Smile

Guest Guest

I'm back from musical school and am really happy to see tis thread. congratulations I would mostly want to see a totally new skin. With new fonts, new ranks (the old ones are really... old lol).

If you need help with 'em I am here. I know some really good fonts & other things related to making graphics. Smile

I was thinking of splitting the art gallery into 4 sub-sections.

siggy/avitar shop
PS/games photos
Past room of the weeks
Real life photos (will be nice to share photos in here and not just facebook)

I cant really split it into individual rooms or there will be too many and members wont be able just ot post their houses, plus some individual rooms wont necessarily fit into one catagory

Tromo...what do you mean by treasure hunt hunt? You mean in real life?

Lazar wrote:
I'm back from musical school and am really happy to see tis thread. congratulations I would mostly want to see a totally new skin. With new fonts, new ranks (the old ones are really... old lol).

If you need help with 'em I am here. I know some really good fonts & other things related to making graphics. Smile

Graphics are one of the major things I'm changing.
I already have the new font in mind, and I've discussed the new skin with the mods

can defffinately have new ranks for members, but you dont see them that much as majority of members are now safe traders lol

Guest Guest
lea75 wrote:
siggy/avitar shop
PS/games photos
Past room of the weeks

About the real life photos - you should make it private so only the members with at least 20 posts can see it.
And perhaps you should stick esperias thread so we could post our pics there and create threads of our events etc.

lea75 wrote:

siggy/avitar shop
PS/games photos
Past room of the weeks

I cant really split it into individual rooms or there will be too many and members wont be able just ot post their houses, plus some individual rooms wont necessarily fit into one catagory

Tromo...what do you mean by treasure hunt hunt? You mean in real life?

ok i have to admit that you do have a point! congratulations even so! i'll still be happy!!!!!!!!!!

i think lazar means a group like fad or bac but for the new treasure feature IN ps Smile

lea75 wrote:
Lazar wrote:

Graphics are one of the major things I'm changing.
I already have the new font in mind, and I've discussed the new skin with the mods

can defffinately have new ranks for members, but you dont see them that much as majority of members are now safe traders lol

I meant PS Treasure Hunting.

Guest Guest
Lucky Strike wrote:
ok i have to admit that you do have a point! congratulations even so! i'll still be happy!!!!!!!!!!

i think TROMO means a group like fad or bac but for the new treasure feature IN ps Smile

Why does everyone mix me with others? Laughing

Laz I could make the group so members only can see it, but not so you need a minimum amount of posts to view pictures, there is no way of doing that, and yes the thread from introduce yourself would be moved into it

To be honest I dont feel that a group for PS treasure hunters would work.
I've noticed that FAD and BAC are mainly only used for comps, and not what they were started for. Which is talking about fashion or box addiction.
If members want to talk about anything to do with the trasure hunting then it would fit into PS chat Ashamed

Guest Guest
lea75 wrote:
Laz I could make the group so members only can see it, but not so you need a minimum amount of posts to view pictures, there is no way of doing that, and yes the thread from introduce yourself would be moved into it

hm okay i was wondering that because some members who are new with 0 or 1/2/3 posts could possibly steal the photos. Sad

but okay i doubt that anyone would do that. Smile

I think if members have photos that are private then the best thing to do is just not post them in an open forum...sorry hun, I'm not saying no because I dont agree with you, but because there physically is no way for me to do it. Forumotion do not have the ability to do that xx

Guest Guest

yes i know it doesn't you stated it. Smile

and i'm suggesting a new batch of smileys also. Smile

Lazar wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:

i think TROMO means a group like fad or bac but for the new treasure feature IN ps Smile

Why does everyone mix me with others? Laughing

i was reading your post at the moment so thinking of you instead of tromo i wrote lazar.. Ashamed

-------------------------------------------------------

could we possibly add a feature so we could search for a word in the tile of a post? for example if we would like to see the new items or anything that has to do with that (trading etc) we could type "new items" and any thread with those words will be the result? It can be either with chronological or count order.

Again.. If we can do such a thing..

Another idea. If it is possible.
If we made our Thread to see how many members so it and which one.

Tromo3 wrote:
Another idea. If it is possible.
If we made our Thread to see how many members so it and which one.

i don't understand... Ashamed

lea75 wrote:

I've noticed that FAD and BAC are mainly only used for comps, and not what they were started for. Which is talking about fashion or box addiction.

oh yes, i agree with this 100%. although the clubs were originally set up to talk about fashion and box addictions, they have turned more into a comp club specific to fashion or boxes. i'm not griping or anything about this at all. i'm just agreeing. congratulations

as for suggestions, i really like the current smileys but some more might be nice.

and maybe some more font choices.

as for the color of the current skin, i'm completely biased as this blue is my favorite color!! Laughing

I like this layout, but I'm curious to see a new one! Last year the christmas one was amazing!!

I would love to see a different color. I agree the Christmas one from last year was totally awesome. Smile I like blue, but maybe an autumn color would be sort of neat, since autumn is upon us (at least here).

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I like blue, but maybe an autumn color would be sort of neat, since autumn is upon us (at least here).

Totally agree! I love the autumn colors... yellow, brown, orange, red... I'd really like something like that!

yeah autumn theme will be great....with some brown,orange,yellow,red and gold colours.........and new banner maybe.......=D

great ideas so far...loving the autumn theme

Problem I have with new smilies is that majority of smilies are on a white background, and as we use coloured backgrounds on here, it would mean all smilies have a white box around them (not a good look)

I will try to look for some more smilies with transparent backgrounds though Smile

hii hun......i have some smyles that don't have white background and i can send it to you with PM....just tell me if you want.......xD

yes please hun...either pm me the smilies or pm me the link ot the web site

Thanks

Guest Guest
lea75 wrote:

I think this would be a good idea! To tell you the truth, I never go in that section because I find it so confusing and it's dificult to interact with that section (add message, ask question...)

Lazar wrote:
and i'm suggesting a new batch of smileys also. Smile

I agree! New smilies and maybe a clean up of the existing ones... some of them are very similar and some of them are never used. The box is sooooo long when I open it on my iPad or MacBookAir that I tend not to use them when I'm on thoes computers.

xPink.Pixel.Princessx wrote:
The forum colour could do with changing....Just for a diffrent apperance maby

Yes, I vote for this too. Changing it with each season would keep the forum looking fresh.

Also if it's possible, to remove some threads that nobody uses anymore. Some of them are really really old and no longer current with what is going on in PS and on the Forum. And they still pop up when we do a search for key words. I'm pretty new here, so I don't know if this is something that others would want or not. It's just an idea.

Guest Guest

I agree with 1st two nancy's suggestions but I'd really want to keep the old threads. I use them for lots of things. Smile When I need some info I just go pages back to check it or just use a search box. congratulations

ok so far we have:

change of colours (banner is under construction as we speak ) Blue being changed for autumn colours

Smilies

art gallery

Anything else you can think of to help keep the forum busy?

Guest Guest
Lazar wrote:
I agree with 1st two nancy's suggestions but I'd really want to keep the old threads. I use them for lots of things. Smile When I need some info I just go pages back to check it or just use a search box. congratulations

Yes, I can see your point. Maybe it's a good idea to keep them then.

Guest Guest
Well, I love the idea of the "Special Competitions" like the Friendship Weekend and the Summer one we just had. I love to make comps, so definately keep doing some of thoes where the members can host comps too.
congratulations