Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

New outfit!!! Thank you fash!!!!

Ok congratulations I was talking with Fashionista and as myself find it difficult to dress my pet (I'm having some problems with the dresses Laughing nothing is "good" enough Laughing ) Fashionista helped my out A LOT, without needing to.. Ashamed (she even did that trying to much my own style which is faaaaaar from hers ),SO(!!!) this thread is a tribute to this action congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

First I should show you the designes Smile

lucky_10.jpg

After a toooon of comments I have to say that my favourites are number 1, 4, 7, 9 and 10

I did a slight editing in that as my pet ALWAYS wears her crow winged boots (te first cc item i ever bought... for MONTHS i was trading to manage to get the money... it was soooo long ago...) and it's black ribbon BUT here she is!!!!!!

Lades and Gentlemen I present to you...... Lucky Strike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tornte10.png

And please.. Take this seriously! I'm not good at this!
This is my favourite clothes Lucky was wearing all the time till now (and btw... for moooooonths she was naked)
 8230_110.jpg 22668_10.jpg 25622_10.jpg 40650_10.jpg
(she was purple for some time too but i can't find a pic now )

FASHIONISTAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
congratulationscongratulationscongratulationscongratulations

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sooooooo much sweety!!!!! that was very moving!!!!!!! there was no need for extra thread! I was glad to help!!!!!! Is very nice to see that you found a new look that makes you happy!!!! congratulations Lucky strike looks stunning now!!!! I'm so happy to see her wearing a tee/dress , that's the first step! congratulations

again so much sweety and the pleasure was mine!!!!!!!

Guest Guest

Amazing!!! well done eleni!!!!!! WOOOHOOOOOOOOOO congratulations

Laaaaaaz!!!!!!!!!
I'm glad I helped a friend and make her so happy!!!!! congratulations
and even more happy to see that the makeover is likable to others too!!! congratulations

wow! thats good...finally i saw lucky strike with the new outfit, lol...

I absolutely adore the new looks Lucky, and that was so wonderful of Fashionista to help you! She definitely looks more like a girl pet, but still keeping true to Lucky Strikes original style! Definitely a good change, but no matter what Yawo and I will always love Lucky Strike!