Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smorkle

Weird Message on PS

Is anyone else getting this message:

weird_10.jpg

every time i click on the "help out" button for the collaborative gift i get this and i can't do anything about it.
i don't want to click yes cuz it's just too strange. i have no idea what it is and i can't seem to get around it other than closing the whole window.

any ideas?

edit:
now i can't get on at all...

Its from flash player, click allow, that message appears always at my sons game when they clear the cache or reboot their game (Dofus)

That happened to me in PS, Pirate's Ahoy and My Empire. And it opens at the bottom so I can not click Allow nor Deny.

strange!

Have you tried clearing your cache then going to the adobe web site and trying to do an update on your flash player? Not sure if it will work but its worth a try lol x

lea75 wrote:
strange!

Have you tried clearing your cache then going to the adobe web site and trying to do an update on your flash player? Not sure if it will work but its worth a try lol x

hmmm...i will try that. not sure how but i'll try to figure it out. i tried clicking "allow" but it didn't do anything either.

thanks!

UUGG!!! it didn't work
i don't know what to do...

tromo, what did you do??

smorkle wrote:
UUGG!!! it didn't work
i don't know what to do...

tromo, what did you do??

I clicked home, then from favourites chose Pet Society.

http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html

here you go Smile

here is the oficial link to see that you have stored and how much.. either find playfish's link or simpler delete them all Smile i doesn't affect anything. It only cleans the storage. For ps (playfish) you have 100 MB and if you reach it after that it shows this message on your ps Smile

Lucky Strike wrote:
http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html

here you go Smile

here is the oficial link to see that you have stored and how much.. either find playfish's link or simpler delete them all Smile i doesn't affect anything. It only cleans the storage. For ps (playfish) you have 100 MB and if you reach it after that it shows this message on your ps Smile

oh thank you thank you dear!! i will do that too but just now i logged in via chrome and got the same message but was able to click "allow" and now it's not showing up anymore on firefox either and i can get on to PS. it was really driving me crazy! i couldn't get on alllll day!!!

thank you everyone for trying to help me!!! xoxoxo

Lucky Strike wrote:
congratulations

and btw.. *knock knock

ahhhhhh!!! thank you so much babe! you didn't have to. i love that wig!!!!