Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tromo3

WhatME or MB are you currently collecting?

I am collecting the Doll's house for Woofy's Toy room. Here is what I currently have:
 doll_s10.jpg

What are the completion rewards for Plushie and Burger?

The completion reward for Build-a-Plushie is pink bunny, and in Build-a-Burger you will get cherry tomatoes Smile

oh it took me forever to get the cherry tomatoes! i was really obsessed! LOL!! but i finally got them after almost going broke!! ba ha ha ha!! darn little tomatoes!

im not have luck to collct some and not money to do it so i only collcting elephant doll from gmb but now they remove them so sad

you all right the boxes and egges are adoreable, but its can make us broke!! lol

Laughing I collected all BMBs wihle finding new MB (and found it). Laughing When I buy everything next week beofre Thursday I wil ltry to collect Win or lose Boxes

Me too
I collect most of all the ME and MB, but still missing the Pink Pillow Candy from GMB, just that item left.
But from all, I totally love the GMB cause I found a lot of 999 while finding the item I want congratulations

Nymph wrote:
Me too
I collect most of all the ME and MB, but still missing the Pink Pillow Candy from GMB, just that item left.
But from all, I totally love the GMB cause I found a lot of 999 while finding the item I want congratulations

Nymph, I can send you one if you want??

I LOVE the mystery boxes, right now I'm trying to get the new one from the bmb without much luck. Usually I'm pretty lucky, but I guess my luck has finally run out Smile Got the others though, the two gmb ones and the rmb one.

Lucky Strike wrote:
Naaaah... It's just a matter of time!!!!

I looooooooooove your avatar btw!!!!!

Teehee thanks Smile Honey enjoys her walks on the beach

jennifer wrote:
Nymph wrote:
Me too

Nymph, I can send you one if you want??

Omg u r so kind
Thank youu,, I'll add your fb right away.
If I find the new BMB item, I'll send it to u congratulations

Guest Guest

I'm working on the Win or Lose Box...
This is what I'm missing...

win_lo10.jpg

yellownancy (Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:16 am) wrote:
I'm working on the Win or Lose Box...
This is what I'm missing...

win_lo10.jpg

I can send you the Gothic wearable bag.. Smile I think you still haven't got one of it..