Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

Random Cat Gifting, but also other pets are looking for a home

I know I've started a lot of threads about this, but I have a ton of cats that I need to find new homes for. Is anyone interested in a random cat offspring. I have various cats, with various eyes.

Just have a look through my house and see if there is a cat that you absolutely love, I might be able to part with him/her.

Just be patient if I cannot. I also have several bears that I can adopt out. So, please post here if you have special cat / bear wishes.

I am considering giving all my horses away exept for the two black pegasus horses (those were gifts by two friends). I also have several dinos and triceretops that I will part with. Just let me know what your Happy Pet needs are, and I'll see if I can obligue.

My hotel is close to housing 100 pets, and my rooms are all full. I need space, in other words. Laughing

Okay, sent you an ingame message with a code. Hope you like her. I thougth that she could breed with your Riker when she's older since her parents are different than the Mister Spock line. congratulations

You are very kind offering more pets Tiddly Winks, actually I have adopted from you tons
I am willing to reach lvl 55 so I can have another room, I dont like too much to have pets at the hotel
Right now I would love to have more bears, so when you have an extra one please reserve it for me please

congratulations

Theres a female in the trader. I'll PM her code to you. Smile She's a purebred psychodelic bear.

I also have a horse in there for those who love horses. This one has a horn and the fluffy feet. (whatever they are called...horse expert I'm not),

Thanks Yvette!! She's in the trader now, waiting to get home hehehe
she is absolutely adorable!

I am going to be giving away hordes of pets in the coming weeks.

Why? I just bought the permanant twin idol. That means whenever I breed pets, I will get twins.

Please send lots of social breeding requests! I will breed any pet you want and through the idol, we can all get pets we want. I do have some random cats who have been known to pass on their eyes, so give it a go. I welcome all requests! Just please (pretty please) don't send a request than then breed your pets. Keep the pet unbred until I can get to it or else it will have to wait till tomorrow. If I can't because my pet has been breeded, then I'll send an ingame message or fulfill it the following day.

Thank you very much ! My new pet is almost home Laughing
When I have my new yard I will make one only for bears, family is growing Smile

o: Interesting.
May I send you an add?
I wouldn't mind a random offspring as I don't have one yet. :B
If that's okay with you that is. c:

Cool. Thanks. c:
I'll send a neighbor request. Smile

I am also looking for random pet offspring to adopt and I will have some to give away soon too Smile

Accepted your FR Leah, will send a Neighbor request momentarily. Smile Welcome to PSFC. Smile If you have any questions, let a staff member know and we'll do wahtever we can to help you out.

With that said, we need to spread the word about this forum to other Happy Pet players. Smile It's great to see some new folks stopping in and participating here.

I have a purebred panda (male) just came out of the basket, his name is Tum Tum and he needs a lovely new home.

Who wants him???

A panda? Oh, could I have it? They're lovely!!!!

Or maybe do I ask you for too many pets? Ashamed

Tiddly Winks wrote:
No, you can have him Claudia, I'll send you the code per PM. Smile

Yay!!!! I'll use it in 4 hours. I've just seen him in the trader and he's sooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!

BIG THANKS!!!!!!

I have a question, if you breed a panda with another bear (polar/brown or psic) can you have a panda with other colors?

you could. But the colors may not be as you hoped. Check my yard 3, I have a half panda mix, and the bear is just so cool looking.

On another subject, three free random eyed cats are in the trader, get em while they are there. And don't anyone worry about how many pets you get from me. I get a lot of pets from friends, and I really don't mind sharing.

I love bears. lollerz
They always make me happy when they coo or whatever it's called. XD

I have a sparkling arctic horse up for grabs. I also just added some more random eye cats in the trader. One (female with greenish eyes) is bigger than normal. Smile

more cats in the trader, they are mostly random offspring with no code. Smile Tasha is for Kokonee, but the other two with codes are available if you want them. Just PM me.

I just put out the following:
Sparkling Artic Dog (f)
Foghat: a small Large cat, grey with spots and purple eyes (mother digs up presents)
El Fuzz: two toned purple, calico style

sinenomine wrote:
I will try to get foghat, if it stills in trade will rush my curent adoption

So glad you got Foghat! He is a nice kitty.

I have put some other wonderful kitties in the trader...please adopt! I hate selling them back.

His sister is in one of my rooms, she's really a neat kitty (lighter gray with a green tail). I was tempted to keep him, but am so glad you got him. He's a pretty kitty.

I started a trading album, but if anyone of you finds a cat there that you want, just PM me. The traders don't seem to be interested in these cats, and I prefer to give them to people who would love them as opposed to just trading or selling them.

Is your trading album in your photos?
I'd like to take a look see. :B

My trading album is on my facebook page. If you want the cat you commented about, I'll put him in the trader for you for free. Smile

Emz, Chester is in the trader for you, I PMed you the code. Hope you like having him. Smile

New to this site. Am very interested in seeing your random offspring. I am level 34 and just starting to get colorful cats and horses. I started with the plain cats and dogs and now am so excited with all the wonderful colors. I think the bears and pandas are so adorable and would love to have more than the one I have.

Haha. Yeah, thanks, Yvette. I love him! <3

Okay, I finally figured out how to get this picture! (see, I'm one of the "old" folks!)
Here are my pets in the trader...
 hpgive12.jpg

I have 6 Mini Cats that I am considering adopting out. I'm not sure that I am interested in mini cats. Does anyone here want them?

I have just put a group of cats in the trader. Some may not seem that much but here's the lowdown on what they can do.

You can find out what all your cats and dogs do by clicking on the train icon when you click on the pet.

Socks can flip, walk on front legs, and dig for treasure
Jabba the Cat can flip, walk on front legs, and dig for treasure.
Romeo can do the backflip.

Kokonee wrote:
I have 6 Mini Cats that I am considering adopting out. I'm not sure that I am interested in mini cats. Does anyone here want them?

I dont have any mini kitty, so I would like to have one, currently adopting a horse so my next adoption would be one of yours again, thank you

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I have just put a group of cats in the trader

I saw them , they are beautiful, hope i can get one when I be able to adopt again, thanks, you are very kind

many of them are still there. Smile I added Sugar, she's gray with green tail. Love her, but I have so many cats, I had to part with some.

I just put all my minis into my hotel, except one which is in the trader. Let me know if you are looking for one.

Bunches of randoms in the trader, no code. Pictures are on my page. Please help yourselves, but let me know if you adopt one. congratulations

Here are my lastest in the trader:
 trader10.jpg
Neap Tide comes from a family of diggers and dancers, not sure if she has the traits too.
Mini Lana is a mini cat
Mimi is a sweet pink cat...purrfect if you are a lover of pink! She has periwinkle paws.
Limona has those cool Citrus eyes! She is a scruffy cat.
Gandalf has some Edward in his lineage.
Thundera is totally awesome! I would keep her but have a similar kitty already. She sparkles and is the purrfet Halloween Cat as she is dark grey with orange stripes!
Tahini is a pretty unique siamese kitty!
Bueberry has Pandora lineage but is way cooler than that!
Please adopt one of these kitties!