Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

For the sake of the game...

I just posted this in the TOF in hopes the will listen this time... It has a poll too that I'm posting here as well..
It may be a ling post but I don't think you will get bored reading this..

Title: Change the Chest Limit!!!!!!!!

I'm playing for two(!!!!!!!!!!!!!) years... 2 full years daily!!!
Let please let me do some math for you!!!

Let's say that you release ONLY 20 items per week.. (which is not true as you always release more..)
a year has 57 weeks.. so 2 years is 114 weeks.. multiply by 20 is 2280 items!

BUT!!! Gloves on clothes, chairs, windows, somebraceletes that you might like so much to wear in both hands, curtains, bookcases, lamps etc you need atleast 2 of each.. yet those items are (ATLEAST) the 1/4 of each weeks items! which means another 570 items (only if you buy just 1 more)!!!!

total= 2850 items..

Now... Please count items in mystery boxes.. Some you like and you keep.. Same goes for all shelves, food and usefull item or dolls..
If everyday you buy only 5 boxes that's almost 3650 items at least.. some times you buy more, others less and some times you sell.. That's why i said 5..

total= 6500 items

Add the new built boxes.. Especially dollhouse, burger, built a plushie.. You NEED more than one!!! That's appr. 200 items at least..

6700 items..

Please count some items that a house has to have more than 1: Windows, shelves, lamps, switches, curtains that's another 70 items minimum..

6770 items..

Go to the clothes now.. atleast 10 different clothes per week.. (boys, girls, accesorries etc- an outfit is not 1 item.. it's more!)

1140 more items!!! (if we are lucky!!!) now how about some doubles? Gloves, brachelets, rings.. that would be atleast 250 more..

8110 items!!!

WHat about dolls??? Just 1 of each??? no way!!!!
add atleast another 150 for those 2 years..

8260 items!!!

now.. let's go on holidays and events!!! the shops have around 25-30 items each of the 3 weeks it lasts...

that's a lot more than 700 items for all events!!!!
add ballons to that.. another 150 items.. and stockings, decorations for trees and pumpkins.. ribbons for the house.. more lanterns to carv and do.. would that be another 700 items minimum???

9810 items up to now..

new items for digging? not all are ok to keep just once.. so that's atlest another 100 items..

not done just yet!!!!!

add flowers please!!! all possible outcomes of all flowers up to now.. same for veggies.. to those add the sizes as well!!! And to the flowers please don't tell me just one.. i'll be a good girl and ONLY add another 200...

10110 items..

can you add the free gifts? built items?? add 2 for the plushies.. noone would sell the flowers from the free seeds.. hmm... how about... 100 more??

10210 items...

add the stickers!!!!!!! how many are those??? 300???

10510 items..

trees??? sweets??? fruits??? FISHING??????????????????????????????
atleast another 500 items..

for those who buy cc's or trade for them.. add another 100...

NOW!!!! This number is for people JUST to but 1 item of each and an extra doll maybe they adore and a few shelves and vasics for the house..

No real player would be so... not spending and keeping... It's in human nature to want to have more.. (and you should of all people know psychology..)

We are friends!!!!!!!!!!! We gift!!!! We buy more to gift later!!!!! We are being gifted and we can't bring our hearts to sell them!!!! We just buy more because we want this item many many times!!!! We keep junk!!!! a normal player and a consumer WHICH IS GOOD FOR YOUR BUSSINESS would had bought in those 2 years ATLEAST as many to MAXIMUM 2 times that..

Others trade too... Add MANY 1000's of more items!!!! AND WE TRADE MAINLY FOR YOUR CC OR PLAY MORE TO OBTAIN OLDER ITEMS!!! YOU MAKE MONEY FROM THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not all items are cute... So we don't buy them.. Either all players play 2 years... But what i want you to understand is that the 20.000 items chest limit with all those things is just too little anymore...

But for the sake of all of us please change it... Time passes and daily more items coming in our way... Soon if we can't keep them we will leave this game... Keep that in mind and please do something...

A loooong time loyal player...

I know that this will probably fall along with others in deaf ears.. But i want to remember that we all want and NEED this.. It's not a cc complain.. Not a lagging one..It's not about not liking items or something useless.. Our things in the game IS the game.. If you take that you take all.. This is the essence of the game and above all this counts for every single player... Without that there is just NO game.. ITEMS... it's the number one to all.. Including you..

Thank you if you read this..

This week they've released 44 items (including cc's&limited edition) That's 2 time more than 20! Absolutely agree

absolutely agree with you lucky.............and they telling us all time for mystery items,egg items ....try to collect them all.............i thnk that they need to remove items limit..............=D

I know.. I gave the minimun example because earlier i THINK it wasn't sooo many... Let's hope they hear it... I ended up having to store my items at a friends acc.. If i have them on mine brrrr...

I never buy all the items every week or collect them all from everywhere if I don't like them , but if someone does that , then yeah I get what you mean!

Neither do i.. But i usually buy the majority of those items so my chest is almost full.. And it's impossible to count them as well!! Laughing

I don't have so many items yet eheheehehhe, but I agree... Even if I think that could be more urgent a new way to organize items in the chest! With so many items it's so annoying to have to look for them! If you don't remember the name you have to look page after page, and if you miss it... Mad

I wish we could create our own "folders" in the chest and divide items as we want!

there must be a counter in the chest and also yeah I think noone remebers all the names specially when redecorating rooms!