Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
-Serenity-

I WANNA Japanese Princess Bundle so badly!! x(

It's Wednesday LE item, and it's mean CC item Sad
I know it's too early to ask for it but I want reserve it first (before too late)
How many does it cost I don't care, I'll spend all my 999,3333,5999,6666 for it Smile
Anyone can sell it for me?

I see the price is extremly.. Expensive (that's really make me angry) and I know it's almost impossible I can get it...

Well.. I still want to try my luck and finger-crossed Smile

Bump... Anyone Smile

yes i saw yesterday price and it is.......i was like this when saw it
they made too overpriced Sad

OMG me tooooo! I am out of extra cc right now so to get it I think I will bug my sister to gift it to me. >.<

-Serenity- wrote:
I see the price is extremly.. Expensive (that's really make me angry) and I know it's almost impossible I can get it...

Bump... Anyone Smile

Do you know its price?

Now I see. It's extremely expensive for being a bundle :'( I have a male pet but I wanna get this item too!

Please do not discuss the price of unreleased items. That can only be obtained by hacking and that is not condoned here. Listing prices can result in warnings or bannings.

Don't risk it!

Essassani wrote:
-Serenity- wrote:

Bump... Anyone Smile

Do you know its price?

No listing the price here Smile

@yvette
I'm so sorry Smile

Well, I think I should keep my mouth closed now Smile

Anyway, bump Smile

Guest Guest

i want it so badly too and it is darn pricey. Sad it makes me sad. as much as i love it, i don't think it's worth it for it's price :/

but good luck to you anyways. hope an angel can make your wish come true.

Thank you very much Riuna

yeah.. It's so pricey and I don't sure I have enough money to trade for this bundle Sad

-Serenity- wrote:
I know it's too early to ask for it but I want reserve it first (before too late)
How many does it cost I don't care, I'll spend all my 999,3333,5999,6666 for it Smile

Hello Veronica.... i do not know the price of the item yet...but I do have some CC's that i am saving for this...and I may just have some extra. Let me know if you want me to keep some cc's a side for a possible future trade.... we will discuss the actual trade when it comes out, ok...

oh...with LE items... i was wondering if we can purchase more than one a day, or do they limit it???

kiviern04 wrote:
-Serenity- wrote:

Hello Veronica.... i do not know the price of the item yet...but I do have some CC's that i am saving for this...and I may just have some extra. Let me know if you want me to keep some cc's a side for a possible future trade.... we will discuss the actual trade when it comes out, ok...

oh...with LE items... i was wondering if we can purchase more than one a day, or do they limit it???

OMG! really?
Well, I think you should save for yourself first Smile
It's Wednesday LE item and the price is 24 CC (unreasonable ridiculously price Mad)
And I don't sure I have enough money to trade with you Sad

I don't know too, I can buy more than one LE item at 2 weeks ago (does merry-go-round miniature 2 weeks ago? I forgot sorry )

Guest Guest
LE items can only be bought 1 per account on the day. but since it only lasts 1 day, basically everyone only gets once chance to buy the item and that's it.

as all i know, if you gift the item, that counts as buying it, so you can't buy one for yourself once you gift.

the only way to get multiple LE items is to either have multiple accounts, or have others gift it to you.

Riuna wrote:
LE items can only be bought 1 per account on the day. but since it only lasts 1 day, basically everyone only gets once chance to buy the item and that's it.

as all i know, if you gift the item, that counts as buying it, so you can't buy one for yourself once you gift.

the only way to get multiple LE items is to either have multiple accounts, or have others gift it to you.

Oh..?
So, Maybe it's a glitch that time?
I can buy 2 merry-go-round for me and buy some for my friend with my own account Laughing

Guest Guest

i guess it was a glitch. or maybe they recently allowed to buy multiple LE... i don't know anymore.. playfish loves to do things without saying anything.

GYA!!!!
OMG STEPH!!!
I can't believe What I get when open the gift box!!
and almost scream when I see what I get
How can I repay you for this wonderful gift? SmileSmile