Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

Good Old Wednesday

215.gif

Well, its Wednesday already!

How is everyone doing? Are you up to anything today?

Ive only got work in a few hours, im absolutely shattered, I was up coughing all night and when I did eventually get to sleep my husband woke me up as he was leaving for work Sad he is like a bull at a gate lol Once i get moving though I should be okay.

Im looking forward to tomorrow Im going to do some much needed shopping with my mum and we're going to look in some baby shops congratulations

hope everyone has a lovely day xxx

I have no lessons today, so I'm at home with anything to do in particular... I only have to do some English exercises, because on the 25th I'll do IELTS certification.

This morning I woke up with a bad neck pain, and I really can't move easily right now Sad

Maybe a lucky day today Laughing

Today at school I find My pen that supposed already missing somewhere in there class 1 week ago Laughing

And another lovely surprise from steph after a exhausting & boring school day

Ugh..
Maybe I need a rest a bit, I feel pain at my back (Maybe because the P.E today at the school Laughing)

Nope cant think of anything 'good' about today lol

Kids are at school and I should be doing housework, but my neck is agony and I;m struggling to move Sad really should try and get something done though....maybe in a minute lol

At least the sun is shining...it always makes me feel better to see a bit of sunshine through the window Smile

I'm exhausted! We're planning a hen party for a friend and we're running out of ideas >.
Weddings are such a business ¬¬ Laughing

This wednesday was the most tiring day i ever had this college
teaching 34 grade schoolers a sports was very exhausting
draining all my energy