Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Foxpoly

New clothes!

Look what PF announced today ^^
"We asked you to design an amazing outfit for your pet in our Fashionista competition, and the entries were outstanding! We're putting the very best ones into the shops this week - so stay tuned! "
Soo..i guess that in the next week's collection we will see some winning clothes
i love winner's clothes so i can't wait!!
but only think that i am afraid about,is if PF can make this clothes for cash .. Sad
well let's wait and see :p

oh, that is what i'm worried about.. the CC items.. its number are increasing rapidly.
i do hope that the new clothes are not CC items

yeah totaly agree about cc items ..
i hope that PF won't do winner's clothes for cc
i don't think that winners would be very glad to buy their own clothes for cc's

I'm afraid they will do instead Sad

I've spent my last CCs for the japanese princess bundle, and I can't buy more until next month, at least Sad
I'm a little tired of how things are going... I mean, I know PF has to have an income at the end of the month, but lately it seems to me that they are TOO greedy. First the hedgehog toy, that was only 3cc, but it was a plain plushie! and now the bundle for 24 cc that are really A LOT. I bought it because I like it too much but I have been feeling guilty for all day long.
No surprise the winning clothes will be CC items as well.

yeah..i am not sure about others,but i am 100%sure that they will make transformer clothes cash..and not cheap ..Sad
of corse i understand that this clothes is very very beautiful,but is it mentioned that it MUST be for cc's?
and every week normal,not so beautiful items become cc's...

oh please don't CC items again
i'm not use CC because my parents wont agree about spent much money for games.. so the only i can do is be patient and watch the CC items release..
and i think 24 cc is too much for clothes.. i hope even if the new clothes in cc, it wont be too expensive.

I think they'll do them cc's Sad I think they'll say: "We wanted to make those clothed special, that's why they're in cc's" But that's totally unfair

Just wait and see everyone. I think they got a lot of stress from people about the prices of the Princess outfits, so maybe they will give us some regular coin items.

They should be showing the spoilers for next week today or tomorrow, then we can speculate. But, if someone else designed them (separate from PF), they could be contending with something like copyright. If they make money off someone else's designs, then they would have to draw a contract for them and that could create problems. Being someone who works with music and such, I have seen the issue of copyright laws more than the average joe.

you're right, Tiddly Winks..
let's wait and see!! but still hoping that it wont be in cc's

lol hapy shopping congratulations
i sold some spare items to buy all sets because i love them all
but..i didn't see transformer between them Sad

Ursula wrote:
Agne wrote:
They're cc's Sad

No, hun, they aren't. Look into the clothes shop

when I saw them boxes I thought they're cc's but now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGGGGGG

Guest Guest
yellow coins hoorah!

i don't have lots of time lately to be online so i didn't knew it and i found 2 gifts on my door step by Dawn and chiarra! that was sooo sweet!!!!!! congratulations

I really like some of the winning outfits but I'm also disappointed with PF/EA about the amount of CC items they've brought out recently.

It takes so much fun out of the game when I check to see what's out and I realize I won't get much of the latest items because they expect me to break out my wallet!