Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Agne

Information! Please read...

Ok... So I have a friend. To say the true, she's my friend's friend.
Her name is GABRIELĖ KRISIULEVIČIŪTĖ. She's lithuanian as I am, but she's ugly...
Please don't accept her requests, as all she wants are cc's. I'm saying the truth! When she saw my home, she started asking where do I get the real money items, I said that I trade for them, or get gifted...
Then she started to look all my friends photos (I'm talking about ps ones) and if she'll find any photo, with the item from boutique, she'll send you a friend request... So please don't accept it as she's bad&begger Sad
Thanks for your time!!! Ashamed

ahahahahahahahahah.....OMG....i have few friends like her........only thing that they want are CC's.....and i say them that i don't have and that i got it from trading or been gifted and that CC's aren't avaible in my country and they say that i laying and asking me every single day to send them CC Mb's............. Mad

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
ahahahahahahahahah.....OMG....i have few friends like her........only thing that they want are CC's.....and i say them that i don't have and that i got it from trading or been gifted and that CC's aren't avaible in my country and they say that i laying and asking me every single day to send them CC Mb's............. Mad

Totally understand you! She's always asking me where from did I get this, or this... She's driving me crazy!!!

@Hina - good for you! I get them gifted, so I can't don't take a photo lol!
I don't know why, but multi-quote doesn't work...

Doesn't it just floor you when people are like that????

It amazes me.... Agne...thank you for the warning....

We all want something in life....but most of us are aware that u cannot get things in life for free....
And then there are some where they think they are owed everything to them...they are above all else and they should get everything for free when everyone else pays full price....

I just don't get it.....

I dont really take pics of my pet much anyway, I only take pics of my rooms when Im pleased with how ive decorated lol

@Kivie - you are right sweetie! I hate beggers! Why they have to get everything for free, when other people have to pay???
@ Yvette - oh, you looks so sweet together!!! And she'll look your ps album anyway!
@ Steph - good for ya, hun! I picture Honey a lot...

kiviern04 wrote:
Oops. Time to change my Facebook profile pix. Teehee

lol hun, yes! I can even post her pic in here... But she changes her profile pics kinda often...

Agne wrote:
Ok... So I have a friend. To say the true, she's my friend's friend.
Her name is GABRIELĖ KRISIULEVIČIŪTĖ. She's lithuanian as I am, but she's ugly...
Please don't accept her requests, as all she wants are cc's. I'm saying the truth! When she saw my home, she started asking where do I get the real money items, I said that I trade for them, or get gifted...
Then she started to look all my friends photos (I'm talking about ps ones) and if she'll find any photo, with the item from boutique, she'll send you a friend request... So please don't accept it as she's bad&begger Sad
Thanks for your time!!! Ashamed

Oh no. I think she's added me. And begged from me this morning. Sighs.

I know sweetie! I saw that when you were sending the ps gift when you're visiting a friend...

Because she's my friend's friend in the real life... Sad

Agne wrote:
I know sweetie! I saw that when you were sending the ps gift when you're visiting a friend...

But she's pretty alright now, after I've stated to her tt the items are really from my friends.
I do hope she's so to the others too.

Agne wrote:
Because she's my friend's friend in the real life... Sad

congratulations Cheers. Do ignore her if she's just as demanding in real-life.