Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
P3PiNO

Pls close this shop

Recommended Posts

Sorry I would like to say this shop has been close now
all order could be cancel


Sorry again Sad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Computron wrote:
I will have the snow leopard baby plushie for 6 x 3500?


umm... do u have any 5999 3333 or 999 ?


Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
panda baby plushie

how much in 5999 or 4999......=D


what about 7*5999, too expensive ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
P3PiNO wrote:
Computron wrote:
I will have the snow leopard baby plushie for 6 x 3500?


umm... do u have any 5999 3333 or 999.


Yes. I have. Can it be 6x3333? You have already accept my F/R

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Do you still have one baby leopard plushie and 2 rain forest decors.

how does 21*5999 sound?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Computron wrote:
P3PiNO wrote:
Computron wrote:
I will have the snow leopard baby plushie for 6 x 3500?


umm... do u have any 5999 3333 or 999.


Yes. I have. Can it be 6x3333? You have already accept my F/R

i will also request for leatherback turtle plushie for 25x999

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kiviern04 wrote:
Do you still have one baby leopard plushie and 2 rain forest decors.

how does 21*5999 sound?


yeah that's sound good !


leatherback turtle plushie x2

10*5999 okay ??


how about 12*5999 ?


Computron wrote:
Computron wrote:
P3PiNO wrote:
Computron wrote:
I will have the snow leopard baby plushie for 6 x 3500?


umm... do u have any 5999 3333 or 999.


Yes. I have. Can it be 6x3333? You have already accept my F/R

i will also request for leatherback turtle plushie for 25x999
[quote]

all of that.... 16*3333 ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rep added. As spoken, next weekend, I will send you the item for the leatherback turtle plushie. Please reserve for me Thanks for the deal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Computron wrote:
Rep added. As spoken, next weekend, I will send you the item for the leatherback turtle plushie. Please reserve for me Thanks for the deal.



thanks for a good trade

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kiviern04 wrote:
sending 21*5999 for the baby leopard plushie and 2 rain forest decors.



Recieved my items...thank you very much
+1 rep added.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
toucan x 2
scarlet macaw x 2
panda baby plushie x 2
mountain gorilla plushie x 1
leatherback turtle plushie x 1
small penguin plushie x 1
large penguin plushie x 1
all for 60*5999:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hello,
I would like a large penguin, small penguin, panda baby, large snow leopard & baby snow leopard if they are all still available for 30x5999.
Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dawnbrans wrote:
Hello,
I would like a large penguin, small penguin, panda baby, large snow leopard & baby snow leopard if they are all still available for 30x5999.
Thanks



Oh i send u a f/r wrong user please reject it

and i'll send u new f/r i'm Gwa Gwaz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dawnbrans wrote:
Hello,
I would like a large penguin, small penguin, panda baby, large snow leopard & baby snow leopard if they are all still available for 30x5999.
Thanks



all received & sent thanks for a good deal !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hi, it's me again,
i'd like to buy 1arge penguin plushie*2
small penguin plushie*2
scarlet macaw*2
toucan*2
rain forest decor*2
all for 60*5999, thanks congratulations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MeowMeowTa wrote:
hi, it's me again,
i'd like to buy 1arge penguin plushie*2
small penguin plushie*2
scarlet macaw*2
toucan*2
rain forest decor*2
all for 60*5999, thanks congratulations



please wait my pet cant receive all 60*5999s
i'll share it to another pet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vallecita wrote:
what is the price of the turtle?



6*5999 for each Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
P3PiNO wrote:
MeowMeowTa wrote:
hi, it's me again,
i'd like to buy 1arge penguin plushie*2
small penguin plushie*2
scarlet macaw*2
toucan*2
rain forest decor*2
all for 60*5999, thanks congratulations



please wait my pet cant receive all 60*5999s
i'll share it to another pet


ok, please let me know when i can send my payment, still friends with Pepino

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MeowMeowTa wrote:
P3PiNO wrote:
MeowMeowTa wrote:
hi, it's me again,
i'd like to buy 1arge penguin plushie*2
small penguin plushie*2
scarlet macaw*2
toucan*2
rain forest decor*2
all for 60*5999, thanks congratulations



please wait my pet cant receive all 60*5999s
i'll share it to another pet


ok, please let me know when i can send my payment, still friends with Pepino



kk can sent a payment now Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
P3PiNO wrote:
MeowMeowTa wrote:
P3PiNO wrote:
MeowMeowTa wrote:
hi, it's me again,
i'd like to buy 1arge penguin plushie*2
small penguin plushie*2
scarlet macaw*2
toucan*2
rain forest decor*2
all for 60*5999, thanks congratulations



please wait my pet cant receive all 60*5999s
i'll share it to another pet


ok, please let me know when i can send my payment, still friends with Pepino



kk can sent a payment now Smile

im sorry, i have no currency now, i spent all my money on cc items this week

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 small penguin
scarlet macaw
toucan
2 rain forest
swon leopard baby

22*3333 and 30*5999? (any chance for a discount? )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Smile

Do you still have Scarlet macaw?
If yes, I want to buy one for 6*5999 please congratulations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jay wrote:
May I get two penguins? one large and one small ? Smile



sure !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lucky Strike wrote:
2 small penguin
scarlet macaw
toucan
2 rain forest
swon leopard baby

22*3333 and 30*5999? (any chance for a discount? )


bumping my offer Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lucky Strike wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:
2 small penguin
scarlet macaw
toucan
2 rain forest
swon leopard baby

22*3333 and 30*5999? (any chance for a discount? )


bumping my offer Smile


oh sorry i cant see it. it can be 20*3333+30*5999 is it ok ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GiuSyll wrote:
Hello Smile

Do you still have Scarlet macaw?
If yes, I want to buy one for 6*5999 please congratulations



yeah ! last one for u Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
P3PiNO wrote:
GiuSyll wrote:
Hello Smile

Do you still have Scarlet macaw?
If yes, I want to buy one for 6*5999 please congratulations



yeah ! last one for u Smile


Thank you! congratulations
Send me a F/R, please ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GiuSyll wrote:
P3PiNO wrote:
GiuSyll wrote:
Hello Smile

Do you still have Scarlet macaw?
If yes, I want to buy one for 6*5999 please congratulations



yeah ! last one for u Smile


Thank you! congratulations
Send me a F/R, please ^^


f/r sent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
P3PiNO wrote:
GiuSyll wrote:
P3PiNO wrote:
GiuSyll wrote:
Hello Smile

Do you still have Scarlet macaw?
If yes, I want to buy one for 6*5999 please congratulations



yeah ! last one for u Smile


Thank you! congratulations
Send me a F/R, please ^^


f/r sent


Accepted!
Payment sent congratulations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

all received & sent ! thanks for a save trade add rep for u !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
P3PiNO wrote:
all received & sent ! thanks for a save trade add rep for u !


Thanks so much for the great trade!
Rep added congratulations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Guest
Hm.. i think i want to buy:

mountain gorilla plushie x2 [12x5999]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
P3PiNO wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:
2 small penguin
scarlet macaw
toucan
2 rain forest
swon leopard baby

22*3333 and 30*5999? (any chance for a discount? )


bumping my offer Smile


oh sorry i cant see it. it can be 20*3333+30*5999 is it ok ?


Ok Smile add me with a note please Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Riuna wrote:
Hm.. i think i want to buy:

mountain gorilla plushie x2 [12x5999]


pls send me a f/r !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Guest
P3PiNO wrote:
Riuna wrote:
Hm.. i think i want to buy:

mountain gorilla plushie x2 [12x5999]


pls send me a f/r !


sent. Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Riuna wrote:
P3PiNO wrote:
Riuna wrote:
Hm.. i think i want to buy:

mountain gorilla plushie x2 [12x5999]


pls send me a f/r !


sent. Smile


accepted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
can i get a polar bear poster and a polar bear? will send 12x5999
also do you have the wwf tee shirts?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lucky Strike wrote:
f/r accepted Smile can you send first? Smile


yeah I can send first around 4 hrs later

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.