Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kasijab

Good morning everybody

118.gif

Good Morning all ....how are you today?? ..and what are you up to??

I'm just waiting for my kitchen floor to dry ...then have to dust/hoover the lounge and then I hope to spend an hour or so trying to sort out Kasi's shop. I haven't forgotten about it but have had a lot going on lately (just like everyone else) ..but I am back now and ready to jump in again.

I had a fantastic holiday, which seems like ages ago now, but really is only 2 weeks ago!! Already planning next years Laughing

Good morning everyone congratulations

I wish I was as organised about cleaning as you Kasi hun, I havent done much yet, but Im on a 2pm-10pm shift so its hard to get motivated lmao
Im hoping that today will be better than yesterday, it seems like everyone in the world came shopping last night, the lottery counter was packed Sad

We are slowly packing things away and getting ready for the move but I cant do much at the moment as no one is letting me lift anything so I feel a bit useless Sad I know they are all doing it for good reason but I hate seeing everyone else rushing around me

I hope everyone has a nice saturday xx

Morning all Smile

I'm getting ready to go into town with my kids (not fun lol)
My son wants a bass guitar for Christmas so I'm taking him to the music shop today to look at some.
Then home to do leaf painting this afternoon with the girls.

I have more work to do to the group later (few odds and ends I'm missed Ashamed) as well as starting a new feature which will run all of October more details to follow congratulations

Hope you all have a fabulous day xx

Hi everyone,

today is the day of the Steiff club meeting. This will start later this afternoon. Then eventually will have to figure out what I need to take next week. We leave for the North Sea coast on Friday, and will be away until Monday the 11th. I am looking forward to it, although I know that I will probably be stressed out beyond belief when I get home.

my youngest has a steiff teddy, it is a christmas one than she was given by my Nan

I have put it away for now though and she can have it when she is older

hi everybody!

Today I'm going to cook with my boyfriend because tonight we'll eat with some friends! I'm going to make a fruit tiramisu, I hope it will be ok!!

lea75 wrote:
my youngest has a steiff teddy, it is a christmas one than she was given by my Nan

I have put it away for now though and she can have it when she is older

Yeah, Steiff is big here. Now that it has bought the Mohair company Schulte, I am doing tons of business with them. Laughing

Here's the bear I got last year at this same 'meeting'.

oh wow! he is gorgeous!
Captain Jack eat your heartout! lol

The Teddy is cute!
Anawaaaaaaaay,
I am planning to paint a picture of autumn to get in the spirit. And later I will paint a Stained glass picture of Autumn.
Here are the pics:

I am planning to make painting of the first picture and a stained glass similar to the one in the picture.

Sounds like everyone is busy today. I'm being lazy and enjoying it! I so seldom get any "down time". Will do some laundry and clean up around the house a bit, but that's about it.

Am starting to redecorate Sasha's house, and that will be a challenge in itself.

Hope everyone has a beautiful weekend!