Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

Heading out for the weekend

Title says it all. Sven and I have been invited to attend his uncle's 70th birthday celebration, so we will be heading off first thing tomorrow morning. We will be internetless until Monday evening when we return.

Sadly, I will miss out on the wish on a pumpkin event, but will try and fulfill wishes when I get back home. I hope you all have a simply wonderful weekend. Take care.

OMG,wish upon a pumpkin is this weekend? I'll miss it too SadSadSad I have a wedding and we won't have internet until sunday at night

Have a nice party, Yvette. I hope you have a great time

How about if we week wish upon a pumpkin open until midnigh (GMT) Monday night? Will you both be able to take part then?
I really dont want you to have to miss out xx

hey! I have an idea... If you both agree how about you'll send me or lea your wishlist and we'll add it for you and you can grand wishes when you come back? What do you think?

Thanks everyone. Lisa that would be great, although I may be dead to the world when I get home. For me the fun of it is granting wishes. And with well over 100 pages in my chest not being used, I am bound to have a few odds and ends that people here can use.

For me it would be great, only if Yvette can do it too. She's the one that comes back later SadSadSad

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Title says it all. Sven and I have been invited to attend his uncle's 70th birthday celebration, so we will be heading off first thing tomorrow morning. We will be internetless until Monday evening when we return.

Are you kidding? We are taking off early tomorrow to attend Wade's bro'in law's 70th birthday celebration! Mmm...somehow this does not surprise me at all actually! Laughing
I will have internet connection 'tho...but not sure how much I will be on. We will be visiting with my sister again on Monday. I am likely to not be on much. Please keep my sis in your prayers!