Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jay111

Vanillas shop !

Welcome ~

I'am broke Smile

Rules ~

- I will only send first if you have more vm's
- If we agreed on a price, PLEASE add me w/ a note attached of your username and our deal .
-I accept :cc , 5999 , 3333, 6666.
- and ofcourse , OFFER.

Items for sale :

Gone:
Ship in a bottle
purple cupid doll
gretel dolls
bear in the bunny costume plushie
valentine cupid bow and arrow
camera

[center]CLOTHING :

I would want the Greetings Card Winner - 2 x 5999?
The left item next to Greeting Card - 2 x 3333?
.If not enough, let me know.

may i have the hollywood film camera? it is the 29th from the top on the very far left column? I offer 4*5999. let me know if that is too low or too high... I know i will have more, but i wanted to get this one out there first, since I have been looking for it for a while...thx vanilla and jay

could i also get the
ostrich plushie 1*5999
the cupid plushie 1*5999
the bear in the bunny costume plushie 1*5999
the bow and arrow, for valentines day, i think that is what it is called 1*5999
the new released red devil plushie 1*3333
both jars of candy 1*5999
the ship in a bottle decor 1*5999
the gretel plushie 1*5999
the snow man plushie 1*5999
the purple cupid plushie holding a bow and arrow 1*5999
the golden poo 1*3333
the pink radio 1*5999
the pink sign that is outline in 4 pink hearts with a skull in the middle 1*3333
the black and white out take sign 1*5999
elephant at the botton left of the list of items, before the clothes 1*5999
so that is 12*5999 and 3*3333? = how about i just make it 15*5999?

Computron- I bought the greeting card for 4*5999 :o so looking around for that much, but 2*3333 for the item next to it is fine .

Kivie - Hello ! Smile yes, you may have the camera and everything on your list except the gretel (sold out now) Sad 14*5999 would be perfect Smile I'm just unsure what the black/white take out sign is , can you explain more about that item? besides that, I will send everything else now Smile

Jay wrote:
Computron- I bought the greeting card for 4*5999 :o so looking around for that much, but 2*3333 for the item next to it is fine .

Then I would offer 3x5999 + 3x3500+2x3333 for the greeting card? Sorry. Run out of 5999

Computron wrote:
Jay wrote:

Then I would offer 3x5999 + 3x3500+2x3333 for the greeting card? Sorry. Run out of 5999

Sure, that sounds fine . What is 3500 again ?

Jay wrote:
Computron wrote:
Jay wrote:

Sure, that sounds fine . What is 3500 again ?

3500 is Forest Aquarium. I have sent you the item for Greeting card only.
The item next is call what? Sorry. Just realize I m shortage of 3333. Can it be 8x999?

Computron- Yes, that is fine Smile I have sented it over.

CAPPY- Sorry its sold out Sad

I have sent you the item. I would want the Funny Nose Disguise for 4 x3500 ? Is it ok?

hi-a jill,
if you still have these 2 items, i'd like to offer 1x5999 for the set.
 bonnet10.jpg pj_tra10.jpg
please let me know if this price is okay with you...and we are already friends congratulations
xoxo

Jay wrote:

Kivie - Hello ! Smile yes, you may have the camera and everything on your list except the gretel (sold out now) Sad 14*5999 would be perfect Smile I'm just unsure what the black/white take out sign is , can you explain more about that item? besides that, I will send everything else now Smile

no worries....I am sending the 14*5999, thank you soo much.
the black and white take sign is about 12 up i think, next to the top hamburger bun that says you have 6 of them. they use this sign for hollywood film and/or tv shows.
how much more would u like me to send for that?

14*5999 plus 4*5999 as well for the camera.... total 18*5999 sent. thx again jay...I will send one more 5999, if you have the "take black and white thing" postive rep added

Computron - Can you offer in 5999's please ? Smile

smorkle- Yes I do!Smile I will send them right over

kiviern04 - I belive you are talking about the clapboard decor ! I will send it to you right over, please check if its correct Smile

Jay wrote:

great! got them. sent over 1x5999. thank you for the trade! + rep given.

Jay wrote:
Computron - Can you offer in 5999's please ? Smile

kiviern04 - I belive you are talking about the clapboard decor ! I will send it to you right over, please check if its correct Smile

I will offer 2x5999 for the nose

How many 999s for:
petatlas statue, gretel plushie, cupid pet doll, ugly sock monkey doll, liberty pet statue, monster couch, paries wiev window, golden poo?

smorkle - + rep also Smile thank you once again!
Computron- Looking for more , sorry ! I bought it for 4*5999 Sad
kiviern04- No problem !Smile Enjoy it
nemesinka- Gretel & golden poo are sold out Sad sorry, but please offer on everything else Smile

i am interested in the purple prom queen dress (both of them) for 1x5999 item. and im kiviern04's daughter and this would be my first time trading so she will watch over it congratulations

chococake wrote:
i am interested in the purple prom queen dress (both of them) for 1x5999 item. and im kiviern04's daughter and this would be my first time trading so she will watch over it congratulations

Oh really ? her daughter? wow ! nice too meet you, I'm Jay Smile welcome to psfc ! You'll really enjoy it here Smile
I'd love to gift them for you for free ! Your mom is really nice , she has helped me so much with my CC dream items .
I will send them over to her so she can send them over too you , since we are already friends Smile

Jay wrote:
chococake wrote:

Oh really ? her daughter? wow ! nice too meet you, I'm Jay Smile welcome to psfc ! You'll really enjoy it here Smile
I'd love to gift them for you for free ! Your mom is really nice , she has helped me so much with my CC dream items .
I will send them over to her so she can send them over too you , since we are already friends Smile

jay. my mom is on this all the time. And this is the longest i have been on here, ever.
That is very nice of you to gift them to me. I will leave u positive rep. I will also look again at your shop, because u have a lot of cool things. I have to do my homework now, so thank you again jay. Nice to meet u too and thank you for helping with my first sorta-trade Laughing

Jay. Thank you sooo much for helping karlie at her first kinda trade...LOL...u are so sweet to gift them to her. I showed her today where to find peoples stores and her eyes were

You are the best Jay. I am so proud of her and so happy that she wants to be part of psfc. I :love3: psfc

I recieved the prom dresses, and sent one to her and one to me...we are twinzies Laughing thank you Jay. i gave u postive rep...and she loved the wig too...u are too sweet

Jay wrote:
smorkle - + rep also Smile thank you once again!
Computron- Looking for more , sorry ! I bought it for 4x5999

In that case i will offer 5x5999 + 3333. is it ok?

chococake - No worries ! Smile I hope you enjoy it ! if you are looking for ANYTHING in particular, please ask me Smile I'm sure I can get it. It was nice to meet you too ! + rep !

kiviern04 - It was nothing big , just happy to see new people a part of the PSFC family! Smile Hope you guys enjoy the prom dresses

Computron- Yes, that sounds fine Smile

How much are you selling the dark lolita dress for and do you have the shoes and bow that go with it?

hi! are you still trading the rainforest decor????????????????

If this is still available
I would like row 23 2 of the snow balls and the green Christmas tree
row 28 the snowman smile and the small set of tree lights
row 27 the snowman scarf and 1 snowman twig arm
row 26 1 other side twig arm
row 5 snowman sundae
Not sure how much can you give me a price? or do I have to offer?
thanks

do you still have the pink nightdress and the matching cap/hat? I'd like to buy them and the pink witch shoes for 1x5999 please.
and how much are the winged shoes, the Divine tiara, the Louis xiv crown and the Jumping Frog?
Please reserve them for me.
Thanks