Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

No, you havent gone mad lol

I cant believe I was up at 5am this morning, me and Dan are going to Warwick Castle for the day with some friends. All I can say is that its a good thing I had 10 hrs sleep yesterday lol
I just wanted to say....Lea and Kasi, you havent gone mad....you HAVE seen me up earlier than 9am lmao

See you later everyone! Have a great day xxxxxx

wow, that's pretty darn early for a gal who's just going to hang out with friends at the castle. you must be pretty excited to go. can we see some pics of this warwick castle that has you getting up at 5am???

Wow ...posted at 6.05 am !! I'm impressed. Bettr get used to it cos from early next year you'll be seeing it a loooot more Laughing

Have a fantastic day ..I havent' been there for years but I'm sure you will love it.

Oh my goodness!! Think thats the earliest I've ever seen you post hun lol

Smorkle, this is warwick castle x

Lucky Strike wrote:
I WANT TO GO THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that picture makes it look lovely, but it is actually mostly ruins I think (haven't been for many years) .. but still very historic and a nice day out. Very close to Stratford Upon Avon which is the birthplace of William Shakespear

kasijab wrote:

that picture makes it look lovely, but it is actually mostly ruins I think (haven't been for many years) .. but still very historic and a nice day out. Very close to Stratford Upon Avon which is the birthplace of William Shakespear

I dont think it is in ruins, at least not from looking at the photos. They even host weddings there, the rooms they use look amazing!

captur10.jpg
 captur11.jpg

So you cannot go in?..

Nevertheless it looks fantastic! I'd like to go toEdgar Allan's Poe place but I'm years away from that.. I'm sad because last year i think it was a celebration for the.. i can't remember how many years of his death..

I've never actually read Shakespear so i only know the basics Smile Is it true that's it's difficult to read it's texts because of the "old" language?

Sorry if I misled you ...as lisa's pics show you can actually go round it ...maybe part of it is in ruins ...I dont know, just going from memory, which as you all know is not a good idea with me