Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
myladyyawo

What do you think of the new items?

I am in love love LOVE with these new Twilight/Halloween items! How amazing are they! Pet society has really created some amazing new items, now I can only imagine how great the items next week will be. What are your favorite items so far? I absolutely am in love with the new coffin bed and window/ balcony. Not to mention the new wig and clothes! This beautiful, romantic, Gothic items are just the best I could ask for.

one of my favorite new items is the sparkling potion.... it really suits my pet, sparkie....how ironic is that... tee hee... .sparkie now can sparkle for 3 days..... and she can look just like her good friend Edward Cullen...tee hee
I agree...I absolutely love everything...all , except the blue chair and couch... I just dont see much blue going on...i bought one of each though, it may come in handy....
I bought quite a few Edward and Bella posters... LOl... i may just have to put one in each room for a while...
I think Bella's wig could be a bit thicker, though...seems a bit thin? Or is it just me?

Oh my goodness Kivie!! I completely agree! Those blue items really do seem a bit out of place don't they. Until of course I see them look amazing in one of my friends homes. LOL. The bella wig could be a bit thicker, I definitely agree although I love the length! It looks great on Yawo on her good side, then she turns to walk the other way and it hides her face a bit. Ah well it's still pretty cool though.

myladyyawo wrote:
Oh my goodness Kivie!! I completely agree! Those blue items really do seem a bit out of place don't they. Until of course I see them look amazing in one of my friends homes. LOL. The bella wig could be a bit thicker, I definitely agree although I love the length! It looks great on Yawo on her good side, then she turns to walk the other way and it hides her face a bit. Ah well it's still pretty cool though.

I bet it would look good in the home, the blue furniture, guess I just have to see it used a bit more before it possibly grow on me congratulations
I agree with you too about Bella's wig length... it is perfect... and Yawo looks incredible in everything u put her in

Thank you so much! Yawo and I love how Sparkie looks too, after seeing how amazing the sparkle potion looked on her and the new vamp outfit we rushed right out to get it! Yay for the new items!

The item is so cool!!! I like it!
My fav Item this week is spooky ghost piano and the coffin bed, is so gorgeous Laughing

I wonder what is the secret of the CC picture :umm:

-Serenity- wrote:
The item is so cool!!! I like it!
My fav Item this week is spooky ghost piano and the coffin bed, is so gorgeous Laughing

I think the image will change into that of a monster.

-Serenity- wrote:

You can see it if you go to the mystery shop (now it has the lights turned off) congratulations

Ursula wrote:
-Serenity- wrote:

You can see it if you go to the mystery shop (now it has the lights turned off) congratulations

Thanks for the tip! That has to be the cutest "monster" ever. Laughing

I like the coffing window thing too its so sparkly! I also like the vampire clothes but u can hardly see the cape when ur pet is wearing it...and the sparkly potion seems like a cool potion, might get it

I LOVE all of these new items! They're gorgeous! I wish I had Playfish Cash, LOL! (Gonna have to bug my parents about this! Ha ha!)

I just wish I could catch that slime fish!

I have to say that while I love the colors the whole Twilight thing isn't my thing, but I am really happy for my friends here who love that stuff. They are probably in seventh heaven this week.

I love the spooky piano. It's really cool. Most of the cash shop stuff is, though. One can easily go broke...