Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kasijab

Good Morning Monday

good_m10.gif

Good Morning everybody ....how are we all today?? I'm stilll waiting for the promised sunshine to arrive

Pegged my washing out on the line but not too hopeful of it drying ...jus got my normal Monday chores today and to nip to the supermarket ...just for a change ...and I really have to get my head around the fact that it is the dreaded C word in just 10 short weeks now. By now I usually have most of my presents sorted, but this year I dont even have ideas, let alone gifts. Do you start your shopping for Xmas early, or leave it as late as possible? ..No one is as bad as my husband and son who usually go Xmas Eve ...for years this was their tradition when the kids still lived at home. Used to drive me bonkers Laughing

Good Morning : )
I'm good thankyou (apart from having a rather annoying cold Sad but other than that I'm ok), how are you Audrey?

Can't believe Christmas is coming round so fast! I can't wait congratulations hehe, I haven't started my shopping yet but I usually start about the end of October/beginning of November time but last year I was a bit late starting but I don't have any ideas what to get people either Sad Christmas shopping is such hard work Laughing

Morning everyone!
Well after a long day yesterday I cant believe Im up this early, i would have thought I would have slept a bit longer lol

Im just having a look at my games then going to tidy the flat a bit before I finish some of the comps congratulations

Oh! I might be moving into my new house sooner than expected!! So I might be able to start moving stuff in around a week!!! Im really excited!!!.

I cant wait for christmas!! Its my favourite time of the year and with a baby on the way it makes it more special for me and my hubby congratulations

I hope everyone has a lovely day, even though it is monday lol xxxx

Morning!

My youngest is still not very well and has had another bad night Sad I'm taking her to the doctors shortly, and so hoping they can do something to help her

Apart from that I cant see me getting a lot done today...just the basic housework jobs, and playing around in here of course lol

Oh my goodness...I love that picture you did in 1st post Audrey......Its so beautiful(SAVE) haha

Good morning everyone. iv been up all night again....Running backwards and farwards to the loo....Being sick again =(.
I dont know whats wrong with me but since i got quite drunk on saturday i just havent been the same. maby im still drunk or hungover =(.
I dont know but it dont feel good.

I hope everyone is doing fine

xPink.Pixel.Princessx wrote:
Oh my goodness...I love that picture you did in 1st post Audrey......Its so beautiful(SAVE) haha

Sarah its been in the graphics section of the forum for months LaughingLaughingLaughing

Kasi, I'll send over some sunshine if you want!
Wow, I didn't realize Xmas is coming so soon, I might start thinking about gifts and make lists already!

I've been having already quite some morning...
Finally applied for a two thesis subjects (I am in my last year now), and I am already way ahead of everyone, so I hope it's all good news next week!
Down thing for today is: I was meeting up with a friend this afternoon, but she just informed me she can't make it. I'm sad really, but I understand why she can't come over... We'll do it another time. Gives me time to do other things! I might snuggle up under a blanket and finally finish a couple of books I borrowed!