Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hinapasha

LE hat not giftable

Has anyone been able to send the LE bat hat as a gift? When I try to buy it, there is no gift option. Sad

I saw that....that is soooooooooooo LAME LAME LAME....i mean...sheesh.... it makes not sense at all..... Mad

Ursula wrote:
I think it's a glitch, hope they fix them in a few hours

i hope u are right, ursula....

Hua!!!
I wish it will fixed soon Sad
Hope someone can gift (sell) this to me, I can't open ps since last night

Hope it will be fixed soon too, I was going to ask my son to gift one to me for decoration purpose ... obviously since Jebema cant wear 2

it does seem strange that they would make it not giftable Sad

Hope they get it fixed before the cc limited edition comes out or there will be a lot of dissapointed people Sad

sinenomine wrote:
Hope it will be fixed soon too, I was going to ask my son to gift one to me for decoration purpose ... obviously since Jebema cant wear 2

We can buy more than one LE item ever since they made it a 24 hour thing. =) I bought two myself for decoration.

lea75 wrote:
it does seem strange that they would make it not giftable Sad

Hope they get it fixed before the cc limited edition comes out or there will be a lot of dissapointed people Sad

Maybe it has to do with the save failed a lot of people were getting when trying to buy the coin LE items? I'm sure the cc item will have a gift option.

Edit: Just read on TOF that it is indeed a glitch and will be fixed. And supposedly we will be able to gift it after we buy it like regular coin items to make up for the time. Laughing

I've read in TOF that this week's LE items won't be giftable. They are going to fix it for next week items, but not for this one Sad

So, tomorrow's staircase won't be giftable either. I hope they're wrong, there are people that will miss them because of this SadSadSad

Ursula wrote:
I've read in TOF that this week's LE items won't be giftable. They are going to fix it for next week items, but not for this one Sad

So, tomorrow's staircase won't be giftable either. I hope they're wrong, there are people that will miss them because of this SadSadSad

How disappointing... Sad They really need to think of ways to make up for all their mistakes......Like everyone gets a free bunny plushie! Laughing

That's rather disappointing that it can't be gifted! Sad
I agree with you though Hina, they should give us something good for all their mistakes and disappointments Laughing

CharlotteLouise wrote:
That's rather disappointing that it can't be gifted! Sad
I agree with you though Hina, they should give us something good for all their mistakes and disappointments Laughing

The people who have already gone through the trouble of trading for the staircase are gonna be angry. I'm just saying.

I just went and purchased the staircase for my daughter, and I was allowed to gift it.... Laughing yyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!