Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hinapasha

OMG Falcor is psychic!

There is a new Halloween digging area just like that thread started by Falcor! I don't have enough coins to look for everything but yay!

YAY!!!!
Just read the update an it's so cool!!!
But to much cash item Sad
And the worse is my favorite item is CC item!!

There is a thread in PSFC news to talk about the new update

easier to keep all the conversations together that way

it was just a lucky guess i suppose

BTW istn anybody having problems with the grave yard... everytime i wantto dig i get the "opps you have to like us to dig" sign. i already liked them in their become a fan page. so i have to unlike them, then like them again in order to play. not say that not everytime it works

Sad

I had that the first time I started digging, but now it's working fine. I thought what the hey? though because I liked them already.

Falcor wrote:
it was just a lucky guess i suppose

BTW istn anybody having problems with the grave yard... everytime i wantto dig i get the "opps you have to like us to dig" sign. i already liked them in their become a fan page. so i have to unlike them, then like them again in order to play. not say that not everytime it works

Sad

You have to change your privacy settings and let everyone can see your liked pages Smile

I never had a problem.. What are you missing hana? (apart from the bed.. looking for it! Laughing only have it once )

Lucky Strike wrote:
I never had a problem.. What are you missing hana? (apart from the bed.. looking for it! Laughing only have it once )

Do you mean me? I managed to find everything! After you know, scrubbing pets over and over again and spending about 20,000 coins. Laughing Thanks for asking Anastasia!