Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lithiumkat

Are you afraid of the dark?

Anyone remember this show? It used to be on Nickelodeon back when I was a kid and I looked forward to it all freakin week. It used to be on SNICK (Saturday night Nick) I still like to youtube old episodes and watch em. It was a great show and I miss it and being as it's the time of year for halloween I really miss the show.

Ooooh I remember that!!! I didn't really watch it because I got scared SadLaughing I'm not a big scary film/show person but I remember it. I used to love some of the shows on Nickelodeon *sighs* tv just isn't the same anymore Laughing

lithiumkat wrote:
Anyone remember this show? It used to be on Nickelodeon back when I was a kid and I looked forward to it all freakin week. It used to be on SNICK (Saturday night Nick) I still like to youtube old episodes and watch em. It was a great show and I miss it and being as it's the time of year for halloween I really miss the show.

I used to watch it, I have seen just two episodes on youtube but not more =(. Also I was checking if there were any dvd's or videos but no idea =(.

Earwen, I have found a lot more episodes than that for it on youtube...you should check again

lithiumkat wrote:
Earwen, I have found a lot more episodes than that for it on youtube...you should check again

Thanks I will double check it =)

I used to watch this show on Nickelodeon!! It was one of my favorites and I remember it was during Nick's hey day-almost every show they had at the time was great! Now the best I have seen is Spongebob-and that's it! I remember they would always use this one older fat man with grey hair and beard as a villian in many stories. I also remember they would throw/sprinkle a powder on the fire. congratulations Aww memories! I have to catch them on youtube!