Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kasijab

Kasi's Shop

As many of you know Kasi has lots of stock currently in his shop, and he has lots more in the strore room waiting to go out ...the question is do I just add it and make the shop even bigger, do I remove the stock and keep for re adding at a later date, or do I just sell lots back to the store and buy more last week/one week only items for adding at a later date. Or do you have your own suggestion?

Please post and let me know

I suggest that items that weren't sold for a long time that you replace them with some of the items you have in store and you think that will be sold. My opinion is that in a shop with over 100 different items is harder to find than the one that has 50 differnet items. And maybe that you classify them in the year they were realesed and post that there are a lot of items that are not listed in the shop.

Tromo3 wrote:
I suggest that items that weren't sold for a long time that you replace them with some of the items you have in store and you think that will be sold. My opinion is that in a shop with over 100 different items is harder to find than the one that has 50 differnet items. And maybe that you classify them in the year they were realesed and post that there are a lot of items that are not listed in the shop.

thank you sweetie for replying...the items in Kasi's shop are not for sale ..they are giveaways. You can have up to 2 items per day just for the asking ...

I think if the items are no longer avaliable in the shop then kepe them, However if they are items that are still in the shop or in boxes then they should be sold to buy OWO items or items that are about to be removed ..... just my opinion though

i had to click other, cause it all seems very very difficult to decide what to do....
ya...i'm alot of help aren't i...

you just never know when someone may be looking for the item that u just either took off the shop and stored and worse yet, sold.
We all know how it is to find something that we are looking for, and how it makes us feel....

So, the ball is in your court, kasi...sorry if i was not much help....

I think Kasi shoudn't sell anything unless the item is totally unwanted. We can donate OWO items to her shop and she could put them on sell at certain times, not everything at a time. Maybe she could have in the store items from different themes, but not all the themed together. Then, she could add them while they're asked by members. I don't know if you can understand me, this sound easier in my mind Laughing

PS. If you need help, please, feel free of asking for it, Kasi. I think we could help you to organize them or we could add photos to the thread, to make the giveaway easier. Not all people know a item by its name (i.e. -> me! Laughing) I'm always searching the names in google or looking in the blog for the names of the things I've seen once but I don't know Smile

I voted keep it as it is, why? because so far it has worked fine, so why changed it, but ... I think final word most be from Kasi, because all the labor is done by him/her=Audrey
First, thanks to Kasi, I think it may be confused to have so many items
I myself feel ashamed for asking items for free instead of buying them to the traders

sinenomine wrote:
I voted keep it as it is, why? because so far it has worked fine, so why changed it, but ... I think final word most be from Kasi, because all the labor is done by him/her=Audrey
First, thanks to Kasi, I think it may be confused to have so many items
I myself feel ashamed for asking items for free instead of buying them to the traders

please don't feel that way. all items have been donated by very generous members to be passed on to anyone that wants them ...