Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Why are people arguing over this??

Attention all Pet Society pet owners!

From Thursday 21st October, we're making a change to the ways you can get coins in the game.

You can still earn coins in all the usual ways:

-selling items
-spinning the lottery wheel
-washing and visiting pets
-racing in the stadium
-cooking dishes
-selling items that grow in your garden

However, if you need to buy extra coins, you can after October 21st do this by redeeming your Playfish Cash balance. Buying coins directly will be discontinued, and there will be a single point of purchase for spending in the game - purchasing Playfish Cash.

We hope that these changes will make it simpler to manage your purchases in Pet Society, and that you will continue to enjoy both your cash and coin items!

There are members in TOF going off on one over this and I just dont see why!
Surely if people had access to paypal/mobile/credit cards to pay for yellow coins then they can just use it to buy cc then either transfer them to yellow coins of trade the cc to get yellow coins??

There is also some (in my opinion) silly people who think that we should be able to transfer 5 cc to 750 yellow coins! So we are meant to buy say a WWF item for 10 cc and then those without cc can buy it for 1,500 coins?? I havent got a clue how they work this rate out, but it is ridiculous!

What do you all think of this?

I don't know why people on Playfish forums ever argue. Every update they are making a fuss like theydeleted the game. When new items come. THey say: I don' like them. PLease remove them. I don't want to see them ever again. This si the only reason I stopped visiting PF forum.

I only go over there to check for any updates or news so I can relay it in here lol

Not sure why people are getting upset over this as it sounds almost the same as before...no pleasing everyone. Smile

Guest Guest
i never understood the coin rate of buying them with real money.

i rather buy cc and sell my cc then buy coins directly. i thought it wa sa jip for making 5cc less then 1000 coins as it is.

TOF is crazy.. i don't even have an account there lol

MarjandMisty wrote:
Can anyone tell me how to post a wishlist?

on your sugnature? go to your profile page (it's in the link in the top of the page) and click signature. you can add anything there Smile

---------------------------
It's a bit nuts.. I too go there only for the updates (if they aren't already posted here -which is rare) or to look on how trading is going (research)

and it is a very stupid thing ps did.. It's not so much HOW the yellow coins are purchased as much as HOW MANY.. The rate is just... ridicullous at best!!!!!!

sarcasm...Hey ToFers, would you like some cheese to go with your whine??? /sarcasm

Sorry, but I couldn't resist. Those people boggle my mind sometimes. I quit the forum over a year ago, and have no interest in going back. Who needs that sort of stress? I stay here, where it's a stress free level of enjoyment. congratulations

MarjandMisty wrote:
Not sure why people are getting upset over this as it sounds almost the same as before...no pleasing everyone. Smile

Can you please add a facebook link to your profile as per the rules of the forum. We had a small problem a while ago and all f/b links were lost, so sorry if you had already done this once.