Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
saifo997

Ever Noticed this?

hey guys , did u ever notice that mostly girls are more than boys on this site? ;o , no really i feel like im odd one hehe!

i should change some of my stuff :/ like Siggy and those stuffiez on my profile xD

Lucky Strike wrote:
tromo is a male too and a few more...

You Said it ... FEW im like omg :/ why am i here with all ggirls controlling the site?

Guest Guest
we girls gonna take over the world, thats why. :spiteful:

Guest Guest
Mage lvl8 wrote:
Riuna wrote:
we girls gonna take over the world, thats why. :spiteful:

:o

Laughing mwahahahahahaahha!

I noticed it a long long time ago. I think only Saifo, Mage, Pedja, Lazar, Falcor and Me are male. There may be someone other but my brain is blocked.

EDIT: I forgot Village Myor. I told you my Brain is blocked. There is Joe99 too.

Now even though I'm all for world domination for girls Laughing It would be great to see more males in here...any ideas how to advertise more to the guys?

lea75 wrote:
Now even though I'm all for world domination for girls Laughing It would be great to see more males in here...any ideas how to advertise more to the guys?

No idea. Cause some Males can be a lot stubborn and only listen to stereotypes. It will a little hard to invite teenagers males. It would be easier if they are older and know that stereotypes are lies.

yes i now it but i thign that there ids more girl than boys that play this game

And it doesn't matter if there are more boys or girls it matters if we are friends.

umm i dont think i can get some , cause recently people are on hacking games not playing games thats mostly** males**