Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

so annoyed!!!

I ordered Phoebe new bed and matress from Argos as well as a new matress for Jadines bed..they delivered them ok, but the matress for Phoebes bed was faulty..the zip was broken on it and the filling and springs were all exposed.

They delivered the replacement today and it is horrendous...there is a spring sticking up in it and the springs make a horrendous clicking noise whenever she moves on it

I've phoned customer services and they will send another replacement on Wednesday...so fed up with all this now. You'd think they would check things before sending them out

sorry rant over now lol xx

ooooo, dont talk about Argos, they can never get anything right Sad They should give you some money back too x

Lea..... get the out

I am ready to fly out there and give them a piece of "KIVIE" mind..... :devildisc:

think I would be in danger of really hurting someone if I got the out today lol

I coiuld vent for days about how dissatisfied I am with certain places.

Just yesterday, we waked the 2 Kilometers to the supermarket to buy some imported pancake mix. For the last month, they have not managed to get the price of the mix into their computer. I am going to send a gripe message to the supermarket's headquarters. We have tried on three differnet occasions to buy this stuff, and the salespeople are about as clueless as they come. They simply will not put the item into their computers. I was livid, and we walked out without buying anything. You'd think they would get those items into the system, but I guess they are too lazy. Sad

I wish companies would not treat their customers like morons while they are reaching for their wallets. Grrrrr. I sooo feel your pain and frustration.