Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

New Competitions Coming Your Way! - New comp started 5/11/10

Hi everyone!

Just letting you know that over the next few days we will be starting some fantastic competitions, some of which will be new and you will also be seeing some old favourites such as Whats In The Chest? and a Grid Of Gold - Bonfire Night Edition! Prizes will include some cc items!! So keep your eyes open xxx
At the moment we have the follow competitions running so dont forget to take part!

Room Of The Week - Click HERE to enter!
PSFC's Lottery - Its a rollover! Click HERE to enter!
What Was Lin Yao Wearing?! - New Competition! Click HERE to enter!
PSFC Picture Raffle - It only costs 1xGMB to play and everyone is a winner! Click HERE to enter!
Big Bang Firework Competition! - Feeling lucky? Will your firework go off with a big bang to win you a prize? Click HERE to enter!

I don't know yours gaia!

mine is find the diff!!! Laughing along with the grid of gold and the chest one you typically host! and recycling Smile

I actually have loved all of the competitions I have entered...but I must admit I LOVED Lisa's spookduko, as I absolutely adore doing sudokus!!!!

I love them too!!! I solve them aaaaaaaaaaaaaall the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My mothers wants to kill me as I solve them waaaaaay to faster and without guessing and she can't!!! Laughing

I've got books full of sudokus to do.....I love them so much.....My husband's mobile phone even has a sudoku game in it which I love playing......he is amazed that I can even do them, he says they are beyond him

Oh I've heard sooooooooooo many things from haters of them you could even imagine!!!!! Most people think we are crazy!!! But the crosswords are the crazy i believe!!! Because there you just need to know... In sudoku's you don't... Plus... They are more difficult and demanding! Laughing (and of course some are just impossible... so i don't bother if i see an impossible one... I go to the next one.. I return to that the next day and if nothing happens i know that is one of those what will NOT get solved!)

Oh! Have you read those system thingies thay put up on the internet??? something for the 45 etc??? They are awfull!! I find it more confusing this way plus i don't really get it and it's more.. random and lucky... Sad

Haha guess what? I LOVE crosswords too!!! Hehehe I reckon the people who hate sudokus only hate them because they can't do them teeheehee

No I haven't heard of those system things.

it's better that you haven't! there are horrible!!!!! as for the crosswrods... I simply can't do them!!! Especially if it involves a person or something very spesific!!! I don't like them and i don't get them!!

And yes... Usually people who hate them simply can't solve them at all...

I love the contests on here! congratulations They're so great, so I'll definitely be keeping my eyes peeled :3

Lucky Strike wrote:
sparkle Smile which ones do you like best?? Smile

I love the "What's in the Chest" comps. I really like bingo too...idk if that counts.

You were asking me right? ^w^ forgot my 'c' xD It's Spackle, like the stuff you use on walls to cover holes or dents. ^^

I love all of the competitions on here but I especially like What's in the Chest, Find the Bag of Coins, BAC Bingo, etc - just toooooo many to choose! congratulations

Talking about sudoku's, I never understood them before I tried doing them because they just looked too hard to do but when I tried them I actually found them quite easy congratulations I can't do the really hard complicated ones but I can do easy/normal ones Laughing
I can't do crosswords though because the clues just aren't helpful enough in my opinion and the answer is usually a word I've never even heard of before Sad so how am I supposed to answer them Laughing

Spackle wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:
sparkle Smile which ones do you like best?? Smile

I love the "What's in the Chest" comps. I really like bingo too...idk if that counts.

You were asking me right? ^w^ forgot my 'c' xD It's Spackle, like the stuff you use on walls to cover holes or dents. ^^

it does congratulations

CharlotteLouise wrote:
I love all of the competitions on here but I especially like What's in the Chest, Find the Bag of Coins, BAC Bingo, etc - just toooooo many to choose! congratulations

Talking about sudoku's, I never understood them before I tried doing them because they just looked too hard to do but when I tried them I actually found them quite easy congratulations I can't do the really hard complicated ones but I can do easy/normal ones Laughing
I can't do crosswords though because the clues just aren't helpful enough in my opinion and the answer is usually a word I've never even heard of before Sad so how am I supposed to answer them Laughing

I can do the hard and very hard ones as well Smile masters too Smile

as for the crosswords.. I second ya!

Ursula wrote:
I can't wait! Tomorrow I'll be everywhere!!! congratulations

can't wait to see you!!!

FIREWORKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!