Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

Now I'm upset!!!

First I was out (forced out!) due to maintenance and i lost my lottery!!!
Now i got in got the lottery and again save failled!!!
I'm loading for the3rd time as we speak and if i have lost my lottery or have to reclick the gifts etc i'll fliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plus i have to go really really soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MadMadMadMadMadMad

I had to do all but the lottery... I dn't know if i got the money..

AND STILL NO PUPPIE!!!!!!!!!!!! I got 1 (!!!!!!!!!!!) on the 3rd day it was releashed and NOTHING ever since!!! Thankfully i was gifted 2-3... I want more... Sad

Lucky Strike wrote:

AND STILL NO PUPPIE!!!!!!!!!!!! I got 1 (!!!!!!!!!!!) on the 3rd day it was releashed and NOTHING ever since!!! Thankfully i was gifted 2-3... I want more... Sad

@ Lucky will send it when I get back from school. I think it will be about 7 0'clock GMT

Actually, I got the save failed so many times. Especially when the lottery rolls and when Nymph dig. If she dig forever, I know it's going to be save failed Sad

-Serenity- wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

Tromo3 wrote:
@ Lucky will send it when I get back from school. I think it will be about 7 0'clock GMT

you're all making me blush and feel so touched... I know that it's the simplest thing but still Smile Thank you...

sinenomine wrote:
I have being booted from PS so many times that now I think its normal

Me too!!!! Laughing

Nymph wrote:
Actually, I got the save failed so many times. Especially when the lottery rolls and when Nymph dig. If she dig forever, I know it's going to be save failed Sad

If the lottery rolls forever 90% it's a save failed! Me on the other hand when Lucky digs forever I know she found something! Laughing