Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tromo3

Made a letter for PF on TOF

I made a letter for PF in the Feedback Forum in PS. It is about stuff PF abandoned in PS (Cooking, Stadium Races, Stickers and Fishing). If you want to see The name is "PF, what have you abandoned". I can't share the link cause I don't know if I am allowed.

You can post the link if you like or copy-paste the text for us too see Smile

Btw.. fishing is not abandoned Laughing

I would be interested in reading your text Smile

Dear PF,
In PS you have abandoned Stadium racing, Stickers, fishing (a little) and cooking. Here are some ideas:
1. Stadium Racing: The racing look older than other features. Why don't make it look newer like it is a new feature? Or add every day 10 races where you race in Multiplayer mode with an other friend, the reward to be 50 coins.
2. Stickers: Why don't you add a new item like the Soap, Brush, Microwave, Skipping rope, Ball or Frisbee that when you get higher level it is more pretty? It will be a like a book that when someone (you or your friend) click it you can see the stickers.Or why don't you add new sticker categories (Petlings, Homegrown plants et cetera)?
3. Fishing: Why don't you make a book like the Diary, Sticker Album or the cookbook when opened you can see what fish you caught and Silhouettes of fishes you didn't caught? Or make fishes giftable, but you must pay a certain amount for water a bag? OR make a Weekly Fish which can be caught with any new food item for that week? Or like the treasure map make more places for fishing?
4. Cooking: The last addition for cooking was the Seasonal Dishes last year. And in all categories (excpet the first and the seasonal) have only one dish. Why don't you feel the empty places with dishes? Or make Seasonal dishes for every Holiday?

Great idea Tromo!
especially for the fishing book guide. I definitely need that

there are so many things PF could do to improve the game, i for one have always been desperate for our pets to have their own little shops to sell items in. But i also agree they need to think about the older things like the stadium and the cooking, they started it so they should finish it lol

Guest Guest

i love the ideas!

i think they need an item dictionary for everything. that be great.. and keeps tabs what u have and stuff..

Great ideas Tromo, hope they do something about it! and I agree with Gaia, Ive always wanted users shops, it could make trading/selling a lot much easier.

5. Eco Items: I don't know when Eco items were updated (I know it is more than a year).
Did Ecology started being unimprortant in PS? What happened to Ecology and Nature items You can get in the Eco boxes? A lot items can be put in the Eco boxes. Like these: Forest (and similar) Wallpapers and floors for gardens. A lot of Animal Plushies. Some special seeds (vegetable, flowers and trees). Eco Stickers. And a lot lot more than I numbered.

Ashamed I forgot before about Eco Items. And I think PF made cooking and fishing more alive trhan before. I thinkg I will let you guess how?