Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pedj@ 94 Dixy

Next Pet Society Top Model by DIXY-WINNER ANNOUNCED CONGRATULATIONS

Swimsuit? Smorkle likes to swim in her birthday outfit!!
That is...oh! so top model!!
Laughing

Supporting the Cause, Smorkle likes to be casual-chic with her WWF T and sassy leggings!

Here she is!! Smorkle, all decked out in her favorite Red Carpet Formal look!
She loves all things sparkly!

thank you Smorkle soooooo much for .................pleas all......tell to all your friends to enter this competition......it will be more fun when we have more contestans..........and more Prizes will be added...... Laughing

I was going to enter. I took my swim suit portrait was was about to take my casual portrait but now I have a weird glitch that gives me a blank screen when I open my wardrobe!

Edit: And now Yuki is wearing weird clothes and she can't even change!

ohhh.......sooo bad.........but you still have 2 hours sooo you can try to reload PS or change your browser or clear a cache ...........if you don't find out how to tooke pictures you can chose some from your old pictures........just give it a try........ Laughing

smorkle wrote:
Swimsuit? Smorkle likes to swim in her birthday outfit!!
That is...oh! so top model!!
Laughing

Supporting the Cause, Smorkle likes to be casual-chic with her WWF T and sassy leggings!

Here she is!! Smorkle, all decked out in her favorite Red Carpet Formal look!
She loves all things sparkly!

Haha Smorkie!! Her birthday suit!! Now I can see your images! Good Luck!! Your pics look great!

Swimsuit

Casual

Formal

I made Yuki blue in the first two because she totally blended into the white background. Ashamed

i doing one big surprise for everyone who will pass on round 2............i will not tell you anything jet but you will see tomorrow.......i can just tell you that it will be some AMAZING themed Photo Shooting......but you will need to wait little more to see what i'm talking about........ Laughing

Contestans that have passed on ROUND 2 will be posted tomorrow after i get from school...... Laughing

Thank you........i made this siggy a year ago.........but i love it soooo much....this is one of my favorite outfits..... Laughing

i never always sure if i should enter these comps as my pet is... well... never sooo well dressed!!! i have a veeeery specific style!!! but this week it's time she wore new clothes!!!!!!!!!!!! congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

my entries for the contest
swimwear ( mermaid gaga)
 14846211.jpg

casual( dreamy boy on the loose!! / she's looking at him)
 74494_11.jpg

Formal ( CINDERELL-GA)
 76798_10.jpg

ayathon wrote:
Can I join now? Im not pretty sure, how many day's am I here.. congratulationscongratulations

today is your 7th day.. you joined at 8/11 and now it's 15/11 so it's 7 days.. you can see that if you click the profile button bellow your avatar

Lucky Strike wrote:
ayathon wrote:
Can I join now? Im not pretty sure, how many day's am I here.. congratulationscongratulations

today is your 7th day.. you joined at 8/11 and now it's 15/11 so it's 7 days.. you can see that if you click the profile button bellow your avatar

oh,, Thanks a bunch.. congratulations

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
thank you Lucky........... Laughing

i made a last minute change as i got the clothes i wanted.. Ashamed if it's not ok with you i can changed it back as soon as i see your post Smile

I am so excited!!! I hope I made it to the next round!! Shes going to say who makes it tomorrow after she comes home from school!!

BabyPeach wrote:
I am so excited!!! I hope I made it to the next round!! Shes going to say who makes it tomorrow after she comes home from school!!

lol he's a boy Laughing and good luck to everybody! congratulations

Oh lol! sorry Dixy! I do that everytime! Like when I am chatting on the internet and stuff.

10 BEST contestans are posed on FIRST PAGE......go to see everything....also new task is posted.....thank you all for your enteris......it was pretty hard to decide who are 10 BEST........

10 BEST: i will send you f/r from my second storage profile to send you your mini prizes and items that you need for new task.......... Laughing

all f/r sent........i will check later and send everything as soon as you accet my f/r.....name Pedja Happy Kis....profile picture is of my Cat.....xD

I made it, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, if I have understood right, we have to use the wig you will send to us for our next outfit, right?

thank you alll.......Chiaretta tnx for very fast posting..............

WIGS are sent to:Jennifer,Gabs Giggles,xPink.Pixel.Princessx and Toulous..........thank you people..... Laughing

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
10 BEST contestans are posed on FIRST PAGE......go to see everything....also new task is posted.....thank you all for your enteris......it was pretty hard to decide who are 10 BEST........

10 BEST: i will send you f/r from my second storage profile to send you your mini prizes and items that you need for new task.......... Laughing

Laughing congratsssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!! no surprise lucky did not passed Laughing good luck everybodyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucky Strike wrote:
Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:

Laughing congratsssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!! no surprise lucky did not passed Laughing good luck everybodyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha same here! No surprise Ambi didn't make it. lol she's too tom boy