Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pedj@ 94 Dixy

Next Pet Society Top Model by DIXY-WINNER ANNOUNCED CONGRATULATIONS

CONGRATULATIONS.......prizes will be sent soon and Toulouse pleas tell me what you want for 40 000 coins....you can save them for some another week.....or you can spend them now......CONGRATULATIONS

37210_10.jpg
This is Princess Mia's swimming outfit. There is nothing she loves more then to catch a nice tan by the poolside while painting her nails and watching the clouds pass by. She loves to swim but careful, Dont splash her face. She hates that.

72701_10.jpg
This is princess Mia's casual wear. She loves to play tennis when shes not making herself look beautiful. Its her favorite sport and she feels so comfortable in this outfit so she chooses to wear it nearly everyday. Obvisously she washes and irons her outfit everyday to make sure its smelling clean and fresh.

75184_10.jpg
This is Princess Mia's formal wear. She loves to feel like shes making the effort on the important nights. She goes to red carpet nights, proms and even royalty nights...... She is a Princess =D

I could have spent HOURS choosing outfits!

honey_14.jpg

In this photo, as we say in New Zealand, Honey has slipped, slopped, slapped and wrapped, ready for some fun in the sun! (Slipped on a tshirt, slopped on some sunscreen, slapped on a hat and wrapped on some sunglasses!).

honey_11.jpg

Honey enjoys some retro chic styles Smile

honey_12.jpg

And Honey looks beautiful in black!
Hope you like her outfits!

I will enter too, Ursula love this. By the way, it was sooooooooooo difficult for me to read those characters Laughing I'm getting old

SO cool Pedj@!! Going to enter as well... Heading over to PS to make some pics now :-D (I know I still have time, but I'm going to be busy the next couple of days, so I'm making sure I've entered already)

SWIM WEAR

CASUAL

FORMAL

GiiHx3 wrote:
One of Reila's favourite clothes :3

Day at the Fun Park :

sorry but you didn't read task one....you need to post 3 pictures of your pet in 3 different outfits......CASUAL,SWIMSUIT,FORMAL.... Laughing

Mage lvl8 wrote:
what's formal? Ashamed

Formal is some nice evening clothes.....like clothes for balls,dinners,weddings,etc.......do you understand now......???.... Laughing

can I use the mermaid dress as a swim wear? will it be qualified?

ayathon wrote:
can I use the mermaid dress as a swim wear? will it be qualified?

sorry hun but you can't join this or any another competition or giveaway before you are member for 7 or more days and before you have 20 post and you are clarified as ACTIVE member....pleas read rules first...thank you for reading .... Laughing

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
GiiHx3 wrote:
One of Reila's favourite clothes :3

Day at the Fun Park :

sorry but you didn't read task one....you need to post 3 pictures of your pet in 3 different outfits......CASUAL,SWIMSUIT,FORMAL.... Laughing

Omg~

Sorry, I'll edit it right away :
@edit

Bleh, I don't have any ideas for the requested "styles" >

your welcome..........start posting all around the forum and after 7 days you will be able to join any competition or giveaway.......if you have any questions pleas ask....we are always here to help you...... Laughing

Here are the right entries! x:

Took a while to make up my mind, but I think it's ok now x_x

SwimWear

Casual

Formal

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
Mage lvl8 wrote:
what's formal? Ashamed

Formal is some nice evening clothes.....like clothes for balls,dinners,weddings,etc.......do you understand now......???.... Laughing

OH! ok thanks!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's mine...

Swinwear:

Casual:

Formal:

thank you Ursula....there is still few days to join........come on everyone....there is a lot of prizes to be won......and 40 000 coins for WINNER.....isn't this COOL..... Laughing

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwww..............sorry but you can't this time...it's not for me........that is rule......i wish everybody can join.......but you will be able to enter some another competition........ Laughing

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwww..............sorry but you can't this time...it's not for me........that is rule......i wish everybody can join.......but you will be able to enter some another competition........ Laughing

yes I know that, I need to follow the rules....

75657_25.jpg

YES BUT DON'T WORRY...........SOON YOU WILL BE ABLE TO JOIN ANY COMPETITION....JUST TRY TO BE ACTIVE AND BE FAIR WITH ANOTHER MEMBERS AND YOU WILL SEE HOW THIS SITE IS AMAZING.....AND HOW NICE MEMBERS WE HAVE.......... LaughingLaughing

Many.many thanks.Smile

75657_27.jpg

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
YES BUT DON'T WORRY...........SOON YOU WILL BE ABLE TO JOIN ANY COMPETITION....JUST TRY TO BE ACTIVE AND BE FAIR WITH ANOTHER MEMBERS AND YOU WILL SEE HOW THIS SITE IS AMAZING.....AND HOW NICE MEMBERS WE HAVE.......... LaughingLaughing

Ambi put the cone on her head to cool herself down! lol
Thanks! This contest is magnificent!

BabyPeach wrote:

Ambi put the cone on her head to cool herself down! lol
Thanks! This contest is magnificent!

Laughing