Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pedj@ 94 Dixy

Next Pet Society Top Model by DIXY-WINNER ANNOUNCED CONGRATULATIONS

Congrats everyone! The outfits are totally awesome!
:dance2: :cane:

congratulations tooo alll..........everything posted on first page......WINNER WILL RECEIVE PRIZE TODAY LATER OR TOMORROW.....SORRY FOR WAITING THIS LONG I'M WASN'T BEEN ABLE TO UPLOAD IMAGES...... :cane: :tree2: :cane:

Whooooooooooaaaa, thank you Pedja, I'm so excited!!!!!

I've got a question for the next round: does everyone have to post 5 different outfits or only one (and that would be 5 in total)? Sorry ^^

Here are Malù's 5 elegant outfits

Thank you Pedja, I really had fun choosing 5 outfits!!

Oh, wow!!! Thanks, I hadn't seen this yet!!! I'll post my pics soon congratulations

Congrats everyone congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

sorry Gabs this was pretty hard for me to decide....and i am sorry because you was always in first 2 or 3 places when i decide who will pass but this time i think you maybe can better.........but congratulations anyway......you was in first 7 of a lot of entries......soo congratulations....... :cane: :carol:

Hey Pedja is it too late to post? Sorry I've been sick and didn't realise Honey had made it through....Oh well, I'll just post them but you don't have to include them if you don't want to!

no it's not.....thank you for posting hun............just few more hours .......but i will announce winners tomorrow after i come back from school......... :cane:

congratulations all....everything has been posted on first page....i this round i decide to do something strange....i decide to all of you 5 ave win........all you 5 have moved on next round......all outfits was really AMAZING....congratulations...... :cane:

Snorks as Snow White

And the background picture.
She is in a deep sleep because she ate from the poisoned apple she got from the witch. She is surrounded by dwarfs (off course! and you can see gems as well because they are miners) and animals too, because she talks and sings to the animals.

Mulan when she is still an ordinary village girl

This is when she is already become a Princess

Sorry for being so late....still not been very well Sad Anyway, my all-time favourite disney movie is Aladdin, so of course Honey dressed up as Jasmine...!!

Here is the close up:
 honey_26.jpg

And here is the background picture, with her beautiful tiger Rajah and the magical flying carpet!
 honey_27.jpg

sorry for waiting that long i tottaly forgot to edit first page .......all this christmas and new year thing made me go crazy......ahahah...anyway sorry....going to edit now.... :cane:

congratulations all this was pretty hard for me to decide.......i have posted everything on first page......new round is SEMIFINALS........hope you will enter......you have until Sunday to post entries............thank you..... :cane:

Congrats, girls and thank you, Pedja!!!!!!!!! congratulationscongratulationscongratulationscongratulations

I'm going to take pictures now, because I'm not going to be here next week. Hugs for everyone!!!!

Ouch, I was editing the previous post and I forgot to save it Laughing

I don't know if you want a portrait or not, so I'm posting both pictures and I'll remove one if you want:

Hey I'm going to post my photos, but if I'm too late please eliminate me from the comp because I want to be fair to the others.

Here we go:
 honey_28.jpg

honey_29.jpg

Toulouse wrote:
Snorks got stood up at the altar... Poor thing...

Poor thing, her groom didn't show up... although she looks so pretty.

yeah........and this will be one of the hardest decides that i need to do........will announce winners tomorrow........good luck everyone......... congratulations

wow!!! WOWOW!!! all the models are doing SOOOOOO well!!! i love looking at their photo shoot shots!!!

good luck everyone in the next round!

CONGRATULATIONS to finalists.........everything is posted on first page...... congratulations

also one big CONGRATULATIONS to jennifer........hun you have done such an AMAZING job....thank you...all your pictures was sooooo beautiful......thank you for being part of this competition and good luck in any another competition you join....if i decide to open one more Top Model competition hope you will join........your prize is 5 Dolls and 5 dresses......will go to send them now....... congratulations LaughingcongratulationsLaughing

WOW, Snorks made it to the finale!!! She is very touched and very happy!!! Thank you for this journey you took her on, Pedja!!!

Here we go for the last time:

hehhehehe...your welcome hun..........she deserve to go to finales.......... congratulations

and i can't belive that end is here........time has gone pretty fast ........ Laughing
Dixy was soooo happy looking all this AMAZING pictures that all of you have posted......but deciding who will go on next round and who will lose was pretty hard for me and Dixy...... congratulationsLaughing but i think we did AMAZING job..... Laughing