Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lavender

soooooooo frustrated

i feel soooo stupid right now!!!! i just registered to this site yesterday and am having a hard time figuring the whole thing out!! i just realized AFTER posting it that i am not allowed to make a wish list and there are all these rules and i feel as though i am getting off to a bad start by breaking a rule on my second day! i wish that i had some help but i am not even 100% sure how to ask, all i want is to make some new friends and have neighbors in my village who actively play and can help me i have had my pet for a long time but was without a computer of my own and so never got to play and now that i have a computer i log in everyday and see my friends homes filled with tons of neat stuff. i have been trying so hard to fill up my house and have bought alot of playfish cash to do it but i can't afford that!!! sooo... if anyone wants to help or befreind me i would appreciate it sooo soo much. thanks for letting me blow off some steam......if anyone is reading this.

Don't worry, hun. We all have been newbies here Smile
I recommend you to read a few links to understand how this works:

Here you have the rules of the forum and here the rules of the competitions. They are very simple: you need to have >20 posts without spamming or bumping and be an active member in the site. Just be patient and chat in the forums, take a look and you'll find something you like to talk about for sure Smile

Don't forget to ask everything you don't know

A big and welcome to you Ashley and of course, lavender. Ursula has given u some fantastic tips....
Like she said, we have all been new to this forum too, and truthfully, I am still learning stuff EVERY day, when I am on. And when I am not on, I am sad, cause I want to be on...does that make sense?
You just started out, Ashley, so, give it time. There are games u can play that do not require 20+ post counts, such as the counting and ABC games. Just make sure u do not spam, sweets.
Look back to how everyone has played the games, read the instructions and you will be a pro in no time at all...

And admin/mod is here for you. You can PM any of them to ask questions. Everyone here is soo wonderful, sweet and approachable.
Once again, Welcome and have fun here. I sent u a friend request to get lavender some new neighbors.
Best of luck...and we will be waiting for your PM's of questions.... don't be shy.... just ask...we are here for you

hiya!!

Dont worry hun, we were all new once. If there is anything you need or any questions you have, please just ask....we are here to help you congratulations

We really are a great big family, I'm sure it wont take long for you to get the hang of things

look forward to getting to know you x

Yeah what they said. Not to worry, we've all been there at one time or another. Welcome to PSFC and not to worry.

Aww sweetie, don't be frustrated. I've been here for a while and still don't know everything (I think, hahaha), but there are really wonderful people around here to help you out if you have questions!

Oh, and welcome!

Thank you everyone soo soo soo much for the help and encouragement, i feel as though i am starting to get the hang of things 'round here! i managed to reply to this so i must be doing something right!! Any way...... i am going to check the spam rules agian but what is SPAM here exactly, did i say something wrong?

Lavender wrote:
Thank you everyone soo soo soo much for the help and encouragement, i feel as though i am starting to get the hang of things 'round here! i managed to reply to this so i must be doing something right!! Any way...... i am going to check the spam rules agian but what is SPAM here exactly, did i say something wrong?

Spam may be advertising or posting continuously (i.e. a lot of bumps in a thread without other answers...). Don't worry about that, normal chat is not spam