Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

Lin Yao's Junk Shop - A Little Something For Everyone! - Has Re-Opened

Recommended Posts

xZinax wrote:
hi! 18D, 14F, 14C, 56C, 53C, 52B. How much for all?


Hi hun, it would be 15x999 for all congratulations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mage lvl8 wrote:
i gaia, may i please get 4 of B16 (if u have that many) for 2X5999? thanks


yes thats fine hun congratulations xx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gaiamaiden wrote:
xZinax wrote:
hi! 18D, 14F, 14C, 56C, 53C, 52B. How much for all?


Hi hun, it would be 15x999 for all congratulations

payment sent :cat1:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xZinax wrote:
Gaiamaiden wrote:
xZinax wrote:
hi! 18D, 14F, 14C, 56C, 53C, 52B. How much for all?


Hi hun, it would be 15x999 for all congratulations

payment sent :cat1:


thanks hun, all items sent congratulations thanks for another great trade congratulations adding rep xx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gaiamaiden wrote:
xZinax wrote:
Gaiamaiden wrote:
xZinax wrote:
hi! 18D, 14F, 14C, 56C, 53C, 52B. How much for all?


Hi hun, it would be 15x999 for all congratulations

payment sent :cat1:


thanks hun, all items sent congratulations thanks for another great trade congratulations adding rep xx


Thank you for the great trade adding rep to you too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gaiamaiden wrote:
Mage lvl8 wrote:
i gaia, may i please get 4 of B16 (if u have that many) for 2X5999? thanks


yes thats fine hun congratulations xx

sent Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hi, i have alot of items i would like Smile if still available.
ok..... F14, D14, D24, E23, D25, E25, A49, E49, B52, and C50 thanks so much the total is 22x999 so is it ok if i send 4x5999 so its easier?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mage lvl8 wrote:
Gaiamaiden wrote:
Mage lvl8 wrote:
i gaia, may i please get 4 of B16 (if u have that many) for 2X5999? thanks


yes thats fine hun congratulations xx

sent Smile


thanks for the trade hun xx all received and items sent xx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lavender wrote:
hi, i have alot of items i would like Smile if still available.
ok..... F14, D14, D24, E23, D25, E25, A49, E49, B52, and C50 thanks so much the total is 22x999 so is it ok if i send 4x5999 so its easier?


sure hun congratulations you can send whenever you are ready xx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi again! may i have 45F, 54B, 49E, 14D, 16C, and 48B? This is 15*999. May i send you 2x5999 + 3x999?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xZinax wrote:
Hi again! may i have 45F, 54B, 49E, 14D, 16C, and 48B? This is 15*999. May i send you 2x5999 + 3x999?


sure hun congratulations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gaiamaiden wrote:
xZinax wrote:
Hi again! may i have 45F, 54B, 49E, 14D, 16C, and 48B? This is 15*999. May i send you 2x5999 + 3x999?


sure hun congratulations

Ok im sending the payment right away

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xZinax wrote:
Gaiamaiden wrote:
xZinax wrote:
Hi again! may i have 45F, 54B, 49E, 14D, 16C, and 48B? This is 15*999. May i send you 2x5999 + 3x999?


sure hun congratulations

Ok im sending the payment right away
sent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xZinax wrote:
xZinax wrote:
Gaiamaiden wrote:
xZinax wrote:
Hi again! may i have 45F, 54B, 49E, 14D, 16C, and 48B? This is 15*999. May i send you 2x5999 + 3x999?


sure hun congratulations

Ok im sending the payment right away
sent

I am sorry for this but, can i have 16B and 7B instead of 16C?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
of course hun, will be logging onto PS soon, just sorting out something, i will then send your items :pen:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Steph, I want to buy F43 and A52
will send u the payment tomorrow. Thanks :cane:

edit: payment sent congratulations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hi everyone

Im afraid that i must close my shop, i dont know how long it will be shut for.
I just want to say thank you to everyone I have traded with xx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.