Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BabyPeach

Pictures or words? What store name appeals to you the most?

[b]I am not exactly sure if this is supposed to be here but!! I have a question: I have tons of items and I am going to start a store soon, but I have a question. Do you guys prefer having pictures of the stuff I am selling or words? I've always preferred pictures with the name underneath because with just words I can't remember what it looks like....
New question: When you go into the trading section What store name appeals to you the most? Choose the answer below.

A: !!!```THOUSaNDS OF TWS! BUY BUY BUY!```
B: Missy's Gift Shop!
C: Cookies garage sale! SUPA SUPA CHEAP

Pictures are always good because sometimes people don't remember the names of things but recognize them when they see them. And of course have the words underneath so that you'll know what people want to buy when they ask for something. Smile

pictures are much better if you ask me.......actualy i am to bored to reading list of items to see did i need something......when you have pictures it is more easier and more people will buy from you....i think..... Laughing

i go for pictures too but if u can put tthe name of the item it will be more better

Pictures or combination

but if it's a long list it may be difficult for you to do Smile

if they are "popular" items you may not need a pic BUT pics always help and someone may buy more if they just see it Smile

In fact, some disaster-persons as me are very grateful for pics. I don't know a lot of names, but if I see something nice, I usually want it congratulations

THANKS EVERBODY! New question: When you go into the trading section What store name appeals to you the most? Choose the answer below.

C: Cookies garage sale! SUPA SUPA CHEAP!

BabyPeach wrote:
THANKS EVERBODY! New question: When you go into the trading section What store name appeals to you the most? Choose the answer below.

C: Cookies garage sale! SUPA SUPA CHEAP!

B or C.

Yeah they are cute! Better than Playfish forum selection. I came to this forum because it isn't as crowed and its alot more fun!