Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ursula1

New feature: mechanical camera and new lottery prizes

I haven't bought that, obviously, but... anyone knows how the sepia pics look like with it?

Note: PF has deleted the old mystery boxes, at last. I'm sure I've missed anything Laughing

Edit: Wow, I've read in TOF that there are new lottery prizes if you play 5 days in a row, all of them PFC congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

I was wondering how the pictures looked also. I wonder why the blog didn't have a complete update. Sad Seems like the stuff they did show was cc items.

i log on to PS and i get a free petling biscuit...my daughter got a battery too..that's cool!!! the camera still i odnt have any idea Ashamed

chay wrote:
i log on to PS and i get a free petling biscuit...my daughter got a battery too..that's cool!!! the camera still i odnt have any idea Ashamed

The camera shows up when you try to take a pic of your pet Smile I wish you had made a capture of the lottery Sad Anyway, I'm sure we'll see it on next days congratulations

awww..i didnt take any pic hun..im in a blonde moment when i spin the wheel... Laughing

scgrandma58 wrote:
Where do you find the camera?

i just try it now if ull take a pic for your pet there will 2 option now, the normal and this new camera which u can buy for 5 PF cash

On a chaotic day I got home and got a Bakery FIsh bait and 2000 coins. But I was talking to my friend and forgot I am fishing Laughing

What that cvamer and where?

EDIT: And got a Weekly treasure with only 2500 wasting Laughing THis must be my Lucky Chaotic day.

EDIT: And the new BMB in my first BMB.

Guest Guest

COngrats Tromo!

i'm so looking foreward to the wheel now congratulations and that sepia photo looks nifty. congratulations

i got the green petling biscuit... i want the bakery fish biscuit for my biscuit collection..

scgrandma58 wrote:
Hope this works!

It looks great. WHen buying the Camera is it 5 CC for one Sepia picture or for forever?

I really excited with new lottery prizes..
finally ican have a CC item
I got a fishbait this morning congratulations

I got the revival stuff for cooking today, and yesterday I got a blue petling biscuit. I didn't even notice the coin amount I got today. Funny.

You can take as many pics in Sepia as you want. Very cool camera. They seem to load better onto FB now too.

I got the blue petling biscuit today, and yesterday I got the bakery fish biscuit.

Tromo3 wrote:
scgrandma58 wrote:
Hope this works!

It looks great. WHen buying the Camera is it 5 CC for one Sepia picture or for forever?

forever i think