Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BabyPeach

Question: How do you do the lock icon?

I am starting a store in the trading section soon, but I don't have all my photos ready and such, I want to start it now. I noticed that one member had a lock on theirs since it hasn't opened yet. How do I do it? Oh yeah sorry if this isn't supposed to be here! NEWBIE! How do I put a lock icon next to it? THANKS AAAAAALOT!

Do you mean the padlock? That means the thread is finished, and locked so that no more posts can be added, and only a mod can do that. You wouldn't do that unless you were closing your shop, not opening it Smile xxx

You're only allowed one account per person. So your sister can create her own account if she likes xxx

Nah, as long as it's different accounts, eg different usernames and passwords it should be fine Smile You'll just have to take turns logging on Smile xxx

jennifer wrote:
Nah, as long as it's different accounts, eg different usernames and passwords it should be fine Smile You'll just have to take turns logging on Smile xxx

You have to have different facebook accounts that your PSFC account links to.

If more than one person is using the same computer to access PSFC then its always a good idea to let us know

If we get multiple accounts using the same ip address then it would be flagged as suspicious. We would have to investigate it to ensure that a member is not using multiple accounts. We know sometimes there are genuine reasons (as in your case with your sister joinig) and we will always investigate before deciding if any action is needed.

If your sister does join, if one of you just lets me know her username then I can make sure its sorted

As for the locked icon...as stated earlier, only a mod can lock a thread. You can request a thread be locked at any time, however if a thread is locked then you wouldnt be able to post in it until a mod had unlocked it again Smile

kasijab wrote:
jennifer wrote:

You have to have different facebook accounts that your PSFC account links to.

Yep, sorry forgot to mention that!

lea75 wrote:
If more than one person is using the same computer to access PSFC then its always a good idea to let us know

If we get multiple accounts using the same ip address then it would be flagged as suspicious. We would have to investigate it to ensure that a member is not using multiple accounts. We know sometimes there are genuine reasons (as in your case with your sister joinig) and we will always investigate before deciding if any action is needed.

If your sister does join, if one of you just lets me know her username then I can make sure its sorted

As for the locked icon...as stated earlier, only a mod can lock a thread. You can request a thread be locked at any time, however if a thread is locked then you wouldnt be able to post in it until a mod had unlocked it again Smile

Sorry I didn't think about the IP address...sorry to give semi-wrong advice Sad Next time I'll keep my big mouth shut and wait for a mod to post an answer...

jennifer wrote:
lea75 wrote:

Sorry I didn't think about the IP address...sorry to give semi-wrong advice Sad Next time I'll keep my big mouth shut and wait for a mod to post an answer...

Thats okay Jennifer! Its always nice to help!