Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

LE items :D

Is it only me or do you also think that the LE items with simple coins are faaaar better that the ones with cc's???? congratulations

I think they are way better (except when they are seeds or similiar) Laughing

Lucky Strike wrote:
Is it only me or do you also think that the LE items with simple coins are faaaar better that the ones with cc's???? congratulations

yeah, I think too, the LE for tomorrow is kinda cool... congratulations

Tromo3 wrote:
I think they are way better (except when they are seeds or similiar) Laughing

for me the only reeeeally great cc LE item was the spooky staircase, the unicorn and maybe the piggy in the hay

ayathon wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:

yeah, I think too, the LE for tomorrow is kinda cool... congratulations

it's more than cool!!!!!!!!! it's one my favourites!!!! i caaaaaaaaaan't wait for it to get releashed!!!!!!!

This time is the first one I prefer the cc-LE. I can't tell you why, because I don't know, but those wings look really cool to me. Anyway, they're not anything I would die for, so this week I won't be anxious to get everything Smile

I like this weeks non cash coin LE item..one of the few things I like this week lol

What has suprised me is that everything seems slightly cheaper this week...are playfish getting ready to bankrupt us with all the Christmas things? lol

Guest Guest
lea75 wrote:
I like this weeks non cash coin LE item..one of the few things I like this week lol

What has suprised me is that everything seems slightly cheaper this week...are playfish getting ready to bankrupt us with all the Christmas things? lol

knowing playfish, they'll prob do the same thing like hallwoeen.. make a cc item every week, collect them all for a special room.. i can just feel it...