Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lazar

OK I've made up my mind!

I am quitting Ps at new year, that is, 1.1.2011.
Until that day comes, I need to give away every possible item that can be gifted in my chest.
I will create lots of giveaways, which include trading for ridiculous prices, only giveaways, and lots of more!!

Yesterday I've been longer than 15 minutes on the game just to realize that the only thing holding me back, are the items which my chest is filled with, and which I need to give away.

So, I've made up my mind.
I hope you guys are going to love the upcoming giveaways, they are going to be a blast. congratulations

I love the give aways.. but that wont mean so much, since u will leave P.S...

Guest Guest

The giveaways are great...
But Lazar & Rocky leaving... that SUCKS!

If you ever do decide to come back though, don't hesitate to ask for your items back! I promise I won't sell them or let Yuki eat them.

i believe that this has to be one of the hardest decisions u ever have to make lazar. Everyone... i mean it ....EVERYONE will be very very sad to see such a wondeful person leave ps.
I've only known u for a short time and you have already been placed in my heart
When u do finish PS, i sure hope that u will stop by and say hello to all your friends and family here on PSFC. We will miss you, like u will never believe.

Aww Laz, it seems like a hard decision to make, but I can understand it.
I do hope you will stop by at PSFC!

I say the same than Hina. If you come back, feel free to ask them back. And please, don't leave PSFC. You can still be here without playing PS, laughing with us, sharing your pics and crying each time you see the stick

Laughing